Don't Stop

The Bodyguard

 

 “What will happen next?” Naeun was looking at the dark sea.

 

“10 or 15 min later it will affect me.” Kris replied.

 

“You know, I didn’t mean it. I want to know about those guys with their guns…”

 

Kris smiled. “I have no idea.”

 

Naeun kept watching the sea and chuckled. Kris looked at her. “What’s that funny?”

 

“Whole this time you were silent and I wanted to know what you were thinking, and now…I’m gonna learn.”

 

Kris looked away. “Yeah…” He mumbled. I’m going to die…Dammit!

 

Naeun held his hand. She wanted to watch that view with him like that.

 

“I love this feeling.” It was Kris. “Dammit! It started now?”

 

Naeun giggled. She could see his cheeks turning a shade of pink.

 

“So, you like it huh? Like you love dancing?” She scoffed.

 

“No, because I really hate dating but this…It makes me happy.” He talked with a ‘duhh’ voice.

Naeun giggled again. Romance? Nope!  “So you’re sassy in your thoughts.”

 

Kris laughed. “Well, you’re perfect in my thoughts.”

 

Naeun felt her heart beating crazily. “Really?”

 

“Why are you questioning? Of course I’m not lying.” Kris was biting his lip. “Dammit! I can’t stop.”

 

Naeun smiled and hugged him. “Then don’t stop.”

 

Kris breathed rapidly. He tried to shut his mouth but he failed. He couldn’t stop talking.

 

“Naeun…” The girl looked at him with curious eyes. “Yes, alpaca?”

 

“I’m your alpaca right?” Naeun nodded. “Of course you are.”

 

“I always wanted to know…Why alpaca? Do you like alpacas?”

 

Naeun blushed a little bit.

 

“You got red? Why? Is it too hot?”

 

Naeun laughed at him. “It’s weird to see you like that. All talkative, funny and sassy.”

 

Kris talked worriedly. “Didn’t you like it?”

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “I loved it, and…I like alpacas.” I’m in love with one of them.

 

Kris relieved. “So you like me, too.”

 

Naeun felt her cheeks burning. This idiot…

 

“Do I act like drunk?”

 

Naeun nodded a little bit.

 

“You kissed me when you were drunk.”

 

Naeun got shocked. “What? No! We just got kissed once and it was in your sleep. You kissed me.”

 

Kris got surprised this time. “You’re wrong…What sleep?”

 

Naeun started to talk to herself. “So…that was not my first kiss. My first kiss was the one when I was drunk…”

 

Kris nodded. “Well, you said to me to be a good alpaca for getting a prize…”

 

Naeun reddened. “Did I say that?”

 

Kris nodded again. “Since then I’m trying to be a good alpaca. For prize, you know…”

 

Naeun looked at him in disbelief but Kris was looking like he was having pain. He really wanted to stop but he just couldn’t help.

 

“Do you want a prize again?” Naeun chuckled.

 

Kris looked away and tried to control himself but of course failed. “I want it since the first one.”

 

Then he gave up. He should do it properly. “Naeun-sshi…”

 

Naeun looked at him and smiled with a joy. “Yes…”

 

“Dammit! I love you.”

 

Naeun froze. Did he just…

 

“I really do! I know I shouldn’t because you’re a mission. I have to be just a bodyguard but I can’t help it. I love you. When you were with Luhan I felt jealousy, it was too new to me…Please stop me because I can’t…”

 

Naeun shushed him with her lips. She was kissing him right now, Kris kissed her back. He was waiting for it for….like centuries.

 

Finally Naeun pulled herself back. Kris bit his lip and smiled. “Delicious…”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Can your thoughts be more romantic please?”

 

Kris shook his head desperately. “I’m an alpaca, that’s my limit. Besides you love me because of that.”

 

She hugged him. “Yeah…I love you.”

 

Kris hugged back tightly. “So…are you mine now?”

 

Naeun coughed. “Um…is this a…”

 

“Yes! I want you to become my girlfriend. I want to kiss you, cuddle with you, and make love with….”

 

He covered his mouth with his hand. “Dammit! I’m…I’m sorry.”

 

Naeun was as red as a tomato right now. She gulped and tried to smile. “Don’t be…Kris, Luhan had broken up with me because of you. He told me that he could see my love towards you and I can see now, he was right. I want to be your love, your girlfriend.”

 

Kris giggled. “Yeah…Take that you girly boy.”

 

Naeun glared at him.

 

“What? I don’t like him” He defended himself.

 

Naeun sighed and murmured. “Yeah…whatever.” Then she cuddled with him a little. “It doesn’t matter.”

 

Kris gave her a gummy smile and mumbled. “It’s the best moment in my life…”

 

 

 

A.N// Okay, it was the weirdest romance I have ever written:P :D

I hope you like it

Thanks to ' fairiesh ' for upvoting^^

Feel free to comment, I need your opinions^^

Take a growling Kris:P:P

Have a nice time~~