Disappointment

The Bodyguard

 

Oh, God; oh, God! He wanted to talk me! He likes me, he wants to marry me. We’re gonna marry and have children and…

 

Naeun came to the real world. “Um… of course Luhan.”

 

Naeun had a crush on him since 1st grade. Luhan smiled warmly. Naeun felt like her heart stopped. Can you not…

 

“I wanted to ask you the dance.” The dance? Aw yeah!! It’s the dance we arrange when the autumn comes. Does he… Can it be?

 

Real world, again. “Yes! I mean I’m listening.” Naeun can see Eunji’s reactions. Her bestfriend was really excited too. Please stop, we’re too obvious~~

 

“Well, they said to me that you’re the one who arranges that night.”

 

Naeun’s hopes were dying slowly. She nodded slowly. “Yes, I…do”

 

“I wanted to learn the certain date. You know I’ll ask a friend but she can have a plan… so…” Naeun nodded slowly again.  Before starting to talk she cleaned . “I…It’ll be probably three weeks later. This Friday we will decide the exact date and make an announcement. So don’t worry Luhan-sshi.” She felt an urge to add –sshi. He has a girlfriend… Oh, God, I’m embarrassed. Why me~~?

 

Luhan smiled again. His smile was welcoming, warm, sincere and sweet. Naeun watched his leaving then suddenly she and Kris had an eye contact. He stood up and left too. He never smiles; he’s a cold hearted person. I hate it, but Luhan…Ugh! Luhan why don’t you see me?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris came into the house and saw Naeun sitting on the couch with her laptop. “You’re late like 3 hours.” She said without raising her head.

 

“Why  didn’t you answer my calls?” Kris asked to her. He was like whispering.

 

“Why do I anyway? You don’t talk to me so I thought…” Kris interrupted her.

 

“Then don’t think and answer you damn phone!!” he yelled at her then he went to his room. When he was leaving Naeun realized his wet clothes. She felt like crying. I guess it rained…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*knock knock*

There was no voice. Naeun gulped and knocked the door again but the result was the same: no response. Then she opened the door with a fear. “Um… Kris? Are you okay? I’m going in” she said with a weak fearful voice.

 

She walked in. There was no one in the room. Then a door opened too. The guest room had a bathroom. It was the bathroom’s door. A wet Kris appeared. He had only a towel. When he saw Naeun he got shocked. “Why are you here?” asked with a glare.

 

Neun gulped and looked away. “I…um…I wanted to say sorry…because you know…” she stopped. She was trying to avoid an eye contact. “I don’t care. Leave the room.” He commanded. Naeun sighed. “But, I’m sorry. I really am. That doesn’t mean anything?”

 

Kris stood like a statue. A wet tall face Greek god statue

“No…That doesn’t mean anything. Now leave the room.”

 

Naeun sighed again. “You’re really mean.”

 

Kris yelled at her. “I’m mean, really? You’re the one who ditched me because of a girly boy and you didn’t even answer your phone. I thought you were dead and I’m the mean one, huh?”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Ditched you for a girly boy?” she started to laugh. “You mean Luhan? Firstly he is not girly. He is perfect. By saying perfect I mean it. Literally perfect, perfect at everything. He….”

 

Kris cut her words. “I don’t care how perfect your boyfriend is. Just. Leave. The. Room.”

His voice was harsh and he was angry. Really angry and scary...

 

Naeun went to the door. “I wasn’t with Luhan, he is not my boyfriend. I guess he has a girlfriend though and you can say ‘leave MY room’, it’s yours anyway.”

 

Then she smiled apologetically. “Oh, before I leave, you should know there’ll be a dance 3 weeks later. Make friends and go with them. I’m sure that you’ll have fun, and I’m sorry for today again. I’ll make up tomorrow; we still didn’t buy you a uniform.”

 

Kris looked away and murmured. “Leave my room please because I should wear my stuff.” Naeun blinked twice. Then she got red. “Oh, you mean…I…I’m sorry.” She murmured and left the room-Kris’ room. 

 

A.N.// Hello everyone^^

I hope you like it

Please comment and subscribe

Thanks for your time~~~