The er

The Bodyguard

 

 Luhan was looking hurt. He looked away. “Well, clearly it’s exactly like that.”

 

Kris was watching silently. His face was straight like always.

 

Naeun sighed. “You know, he’s an old family friend and…”

 

Luhan cut her words. “And he’s more important than our first date.”

 

Naeun stood up, her tears were falling again. “Just listen to me…” She stopped and took a deep breath. I don’t want to loose you too today

 

“I’m gonna say something but you mustn’t say to anyone, okay?”

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow. He was still looking like a little kid, though. He nodded slowly.

 

Naeun bowed her head. “We’re…coming from…from my dad’s funeral.” She was sobbing right now.

 

Kris stood up too and wanted to hug her but he was late. Luhan was hugging her and whispering in her ear. “Okay…It’s over. I’m here…I’m sorry…”

 

Kris gulped, sat down again and looked away. Yeah, it’s too late for me…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Now Luhan and Naeun were talking. Luhan had given a break so he sat down too. Kris was just watching them silently and drinking his coffee.

 

“Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Luhan asked with a soft voice.

 

Naeun looked away. “I don’t want people to pity me. It’s just…bad enough.”

 

Luhan whipped Naeun’s tears away. “I wish I could be with you during the funeral. You shouldn’t be alone at times like that.”

 

Naeun shook her head. “I wasn’t alone. There was Kris with me.”

 

Luhan looked at Kris for few seconds. They just glared at each other. Then Luhan broke this weird eye contact and smiled to Naeun.

 

“Thank God, you just came in the café I work in”

 

Kris mumbled under his breath. “Yeah, lucky us…”

 

Luhan pretended like not to hear him. He was getting closer and closer to Naeun every minute. He was going to kiss her.

 

Naeun was watching him carefully. Before shutting her eyes she checked Kris. He was looking angry. But why?

She didn’t care, shut her eyes and waited for Luhan’s soft lips.

 

Then two huge hands grabbed Luhan’s arms and took him away. Naeun finally opened her eyes and blinked with a blank expression. What the hell is going on?

 

Kris realized what he had done. Dammit! What is my problem? He was going to kiss just his own girlfriend.

 

But it was too late. He stuttered. “Um…we should g.go h.home….My parents will be worried.”

 

Luhan nodded while glaring at Kris. Then he turned to Naeun and smiled warmly. “Then, we’ll finish our job later, huh?”

 

Naeun blushed and slowly nodded. “Why not?”

 

Kris rolled his eyes, grabbed Neun’s wrist and dragged her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they’re finally outside, Kris took a deep breath. He slowed down but he was still holding Naeun’s wrist. Naeun took her hand back and snapped out.

 

“What the hell was that?! You just ed my first kiss!” 

 

Kris mumbled. “It was not your first kiss.”

 

Naeun realized he had said something but didn’t get  what it was. “Huh?”

 

Kris sighed. “I…just…that’s my job okay? Providing people to touch you…”

 

Naeun glared at him. “But he’s my boyfriend!” Then she giggled a little bit. Luhan’s my boyfriend…

 

Kris looked away. “Yeah, whatever…” What about me? I’m just your…bodyguard…Yeah, just that.

 

Naeun stayed silent and they didn’t talk until home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naeun ran to her room and closed the door. Sitting on her bed, she called Eunji. She just wanted to talk someone.

 

Eunji answered in a second. “Here’s Eunji, yes?” She asked cheerfully.

 

Naeun sighed and giggled. “What’s up?”

 

Eunji smiled. “Same…What about you? You have something and you called me because of that, right?”

 

Naeun gulped. “Hmmm… Today I saw Luhan.”

 

“Cool, he’s your boyfriend, you should see him everyday and kiss him.”

 

“What? Anyway…Actually I was wondering…Hana.”

 

Eunji got serious. “Yeah, today I talked with Sooyoung.”

 

“And?”

 

“I guess she’s in love with Luhan.”

 

“No way”

 

“Trust me, Sooyoung said she was very upset”

 

“Oh, no…”

 

“I know. It’s weird though. I’ve never seen Hana fangirling for Luhan…unlike you.”

 

“But, they’ve never seen me either.”

 

 “But…You should talk to her.”

 

Naeun whined. “I don’t wanna~~~~It’ll be awkward.”

 

Eunji spoke with a straight voice. “Sisters before misters!”

 

Naeun pouted. “Ugh! Okay…I’ll talk.”

 

Eunji relieved. “Oh, by the way I heard something about the school band, is that true?”

 

Naeun confirmed. “ Yes, next week there’ll be an election. The band will take place at the dance.”

 

Eunji chuckled a little bit. “Sooyoung said Suha was excited.” Naeun laughed crazily.

 

“I can’t wait to see it! It’ll be amazing. Baek wants to sing too.”

 

“Maybe Chanyeol should do something too. His voice is…so…powerful.” Eunji talked dreamily.

 

Naeun rolled her eyes. Fortunately Eunji couldn’t see it. “Yeah, whatever, if he wants he can rap or something…”

 

Eunji giggled. “I want him to rap for me”

 

Naeun facepalmed. What a nonsense…  “Stop fangirling. I’ll talk with Hana.”

 

Then she hanged up. Oh my God, what will I do?

 

A.N// Hello~~

Thanks for your time

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~~

Have a nice day^^