You, Me and a Blanket

The Bodyguard

 

He was in the garden behind the trees on the grass. He couldn’t be seen because of the trees. He is sleeping like an angel…And when he talks he falls from the Heaven and becomes the Satan

 

The outside was cold and Naeun felt bad like the nth time. Come on, you could go to a hotel or something…

 

She sighed and came in her home again. She couldn’t let him sleep like that. She brought a blanket and covered him with it.

 

Kris was breathing heavily. Naeun smiled warmly and touched his hairs. “Sleep well and please don’t get sick, tall man.” She whispered.

 

She was about to leave but a hand caught her wrist. Oh, no…

 

Kris was still sleeping but he wasn’t letting her go.

 

Naeun gulped. No! What am I gonna do now?

 

Kris pulled her at himself and hugged her tightly. Oh, freaking no…

 

“Um…Kris?” She whispered but Kris was still sleeping. Then she yawned. She was tired and sleepy. Ugh, whatever…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris slowly opened his eyes. It was exactly 5.00 a.m like always. He was never late anyway.

 

Then he realized he was hugging something tightly. Not something, someone…

 

When his mind got cleared he got shocked.

 

“What the hell? Dammit!”

 

After his words Naeun yawned heavily and got back to her sleep.

 

Kris sighed. He didn’t remember her, not at all. I came here last night, what about her?

 

He watched her sleeping for a while. Wow, she can be silent too...

 

Then he poked the girl’s head. “Naeun, wake up and go inside. If your friends wake up and don’t see…”

 

Naeun cut his words. “No dad~~ Let me sleep. You’ve no idea what I’m dealing with.”

 

Kris smirked. İdiot…

 

But she had to wake up anyway. He poked her again. “Naeun wake up. Luhan’s here.”

 

Even Kris wasn’t expecting that. Naeun jumped and asked. “Where?”

 

Kris made a face and talked. “Go inside. Your friends are there. I hope they don’t notice that you’re absent.”

 

Naeun stood up slowly while glaring at Kris. “You shouldn’t play with my feelings, alpaca.” She murmured.

 

Kris glared at her too. “And you should stop calling me dad.”

 

Naeun got red and stuck out her tongue at him. “True, I should call you grandpa.”

 

Kris stared at her nonchalantly. “Just…Go, okay? And…” He looked away. “Thanks for the blanket.”

 

Naeun smiled and made her thumbs up. “No problem alpaca!”

 

Then she ran to the house.   

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was 7.30 and all of them were awake now. Eunji smirked and asked. “Hey, Naeun. You can cook now, right?”

 

Naeun gulped and slowly nodded.

 

“Then make us a breakfast but please make it fabulous. Like waffles and donuts and sandwiches…”

 

Naeun gave her a fake smile. “Um…But there’s no enough time. I think we should eat at school. Let’s prepare for school”

 

Hana chuckled. “I don’t think so! I’m hungry and you know I hate being hungry.”

 

Naeun gulped. “O.okay. Then you go, get ready and I’ll make breakfast.”

 

The girls nodded with joy and left the kitchen leaving Neun alone. Naeun sighed and took her cell phone. A few sec later Kris answered it.

 

“What?”

“I need you”

“I know that already, tell me something different.”

“No, idiot. They want me to make them breakfast.”

“Oh, no…”

“Oh, yes…”

“Dammit”

“Exactly”

“Wait, I’m coming in…”

“But how?”

 

Then a voice came from the kitchen window. Naeun blinked severally then she opened it. Kris made a ‘shush’ sign with his hand and came in slowly.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I love updating very much but I have to study too

My mom is always angry at me because of it but who cares, right?:PP

Anway I hope you like it, comment and subscribe^^

Thanks for your time

Have a nice day~~