Always Tomorrow...

The Bodyguard

 

 “You know, I didn’t tell you everything about your father.” How should I say it? Dammit!

 

Naeun nodded slowly. She was right. That was an important subject.

 

“They want to kill you…” Kris said it without looking at her face.

 

Naeun blinked slowly. “Who?”

 

Kris gritted. “The ones who kill your father.”

 

Naeun felt dizzy. No…Just…no. “Why?”

 

Kris sighed. “The Government is a company. You father was an important agent and he knew something that costs his life. He hid it behind your DNA and the enemies know that.”

 

Naeun tried to breathe. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale…I won’t die, Kris will protect me…

 

“But I don’t know anything about it.”

 

Kris nodded. “In your house there is cash safe. Mr. Lee showed it to me. It only opens with your finger print and your password.”

 

“M.my password? I don’t have a password!” Naeun stuttered at first but then her eyes got watery.

 

Kris sat down beside Naeun and held her hand. “It doesn’t matter. I’ll protect you.”

 

“Thanks…”Naeun’s voice cracked. She knew something like that would happen. She knew she couldn’t be happy. Maybe I should accept the death so Kris can stay alive…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan sighed and read the text message again and again. Why does she act like that? I thought she likes me…

 

Eunji and Chanyeol were walking slowly. They were holding hands. Then Eunji noticed Luhan sitting alone.

 

“Luhan-sshi…Where’s Naeun?”

 

Luhan looked at Eunji and gave her a broken smile. “I guess she has a thing to do.”

 

Eunji nodded slowly. “I get it…”She mumbled. Naeun what are you doing?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris was overprotective and Naeun was desperate. “Okay, you’re not sick anymore but can you leave me alone? Today at lunch I want to be with my boyfriend. It is Thursday already.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “I don’t care. Just be in my view.”

 

Naeun smiled and texted to Luhan.

 

“To: My Perfection

 

Finally, today we’re gonna be together <3   ”

 

Then she got a reply.

 

“From: My Perfection

 

Perfect! Meet me at the school garden.    ”

 

 

Naeun slowly smiled and walked to the garden. Kris was following her. “Stop it!” Naeun shouted at him and Kris stayed still.

 

She started to run to her love. Yep! I love Luhan…

 

When she arrived she saw Luhan waiting. She waved at him and got closer.

 

Luhan smiled warmly. “Hey! How are you?” Naeun smiled back at him. “You know…Same.”

 

She was always that idiot girl when she was with him but she couldn’t feel the same excitement.

 

Luhan bit his lip and held her hand. Naeun let him do that and blushed madly.

 

“You know…we have an unfinished job…”

 

Luhan got closer and closer. Naeun nodded shyly. “Yes, I know…”

 

It was the moment she had waited for a long time, she had dreamed thousand times. But she couldn’t feel her old heart beats. When somebody mentioned him, my heart was starting to beat rapidly…But now…

 

Then she was pulled over. “What the…”

 

She raised her head and saw Kris. Oh, man…Again?

 

Kris’ face was serious. That emotionless alpaca…

 

“We have to go” He murmured. “Why?” Naeun scoffed.

 

“Because…we need to talk.” Naeun sighed. “We did it yesterday.”

 

Luhan blinked. “So…he was your thing to do.”

 

Naeun bowed her head slowly. “He’s an idiot. Don’t care him, Luhan.”

 

Luhan nodded slowly but it was obvious that he was uncomfortable.

 

“Come with me.” Kris ordered and started to walk.

 

Naeun looked at him then Luhan. Ottoke?

 

She bowed 90 degree. “Sorry, Luhan-sshi.I…have to go.” She mumbled.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened. “You’re… going?”

 

Naeun nodded with sad eyes. “But…Tomorrow, okay?”

 

Luhan gulped and looked away. “Yeah…Tomorrow.” He murmured.

 

Naeun sighed and ran after Kris.

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Today I finished one of my stories the first time

Yep, go and check. It was a Chanyeon fic

I Don't Believe                                   Chanyeol & Jiyeon

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/502703/i-don-t-believe-jiyeon-romance-exo-chanyeol-tarajiyeon-chanyeon 

 

and after that I started to write a fantasy fic, please support me, I'm so nervous about it^^

 

Get Out Alive                                    All of EXO ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/509212/get-out-alive-fantasy-exo-exok-exom-ot12exo

 

 

And this time take a sad Luhan :'(