Professionals

The Bodyguard

 

 Kris took a deep breath. He could do it, it was his job anyway. He slowly walked towards the door and knocked. It was Naeun’s house’s door.

 

A boy wearing black at this time opened the door.

 

Kris glared at him. “I’m here to talk.”

 

The boy smirked. “Look what we get here…” He checked Kris to understand he had a gun or not. Kris didn’t bring his gun with him.

 

“Come in.” The boy ordered.

 

There were 5 boys in the living room. Two of them were sleeping, one of them was watching TV, one of them was cleaning his gun and the last one was staring at Kris right now. He was the boy who opened the door.

 

“Where’s the girl?” He asked with a cold voice.

 

“You think I tell you that?” Kris asked with an emotionless face.

 

“Well, if you don’t, you can’t see her again.”

 

The boy cleaning his gun stood up. “Okay TOP, it’s enough.”

 

TOP nodded but didn’t stop staring at Kris.

 

“Why are you here then?” The same boy asked.

 

“To make a deal.”

 

“What deal?”

 

“I want to be sure about Naeun’s safety.”

 

Seunghyun smirked. “GD, did you hear that? Flower boy fell in love…”

 

GD rolled his eyes. “TOP, it’s not funny. Listen to me; we just want that thing inside the safe.”

 

Kris nodded. “I know, so are we clear?”

 

GD looked at the man who was watching TV. “Daesung, what do you think about it?”

 

Daesung didn’t stop watching TV. “You’re the boss but if they open the box, we can let them live.”

 

GD smiled widely. “Then, we’re clear flower boy.”

 

Kris stared at him. “My name is Kris.”

 

Daesung raised an eyebrow and finally broke the eye contact between him and the TV. “You are the ‘Kris’?”

 

Kris nodded. He was really good at his job and he never failed before. Until now…

 

“Isn’t your job protecting the safe and the girl? Not one of them, you should save both of them, right?” TOP scoffed.

 

Kris gritted but didn’t say anything.

 

“Oh, I knew I’m right! You’re in love with her!” TOP chuckled.

 

Kris glared at him. “I’ll see you later.” He murmured and aimed to leave.

 

GD stopped him. “Kris, I’m sorry for him. You know, we’re professionals. We can’t let our feelings conquer us. We don’t do meaningless things because of our feelings.”

 

Kris stared at him for a while then he nodded slowly. “Yeah…You’re right.” He mumbled and threw a quick glance at TOP who was still smirking.

 

“By the way, this place belongs to Naeun. Leave.” He glared at them for the last time and left the house.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Naeun couldn’t sleep. She was waiting for Kris. What if he never comes back…?

 

Then she heard a noise. Please…let it be Kris…

 

She stood up, walked to the door and saw Kris standing there. She ran to him and hugged him tightly. “You came back! I was so worried! I missed you!”

 

Kris frizzed for a minute. He wasn’t expecting that. “Um…Okay…” He hugged her back loosely.

 

Naeun laid her head on his shoulder. “It’s the longest walk I’ve ever seen.” She mumbled.

 

 Kris smiled a little. “Well…I was so bored.”

 

Naeun chuckled. “You know, the next time you want to walk, I’ll come with you.”

 

Kris nodded. “Come on, sleep now.”

 

Naeun nodded too and she started to walk towards to her bed. Then she heard Kris.

 

“Naeun…” Naeun looked at him. “Yep?”

 

“What did Luhan say to you?”

 

Naeun gulped and smiled. “He said…I’m not the right person for him and he’s not the right person for me.”

 

“Why did he say it today? After confessing you?”

 

Naeun stuttered. “W.well…I don’t know, okay! I’m going to sleep!” And she tried to sleep. 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I want to thank to ' mrsdragonwu ' for upvoting^^

And do you know my first crack is done, it finished guys! Yaay! *throws confettis* 

here's the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/496942/the-witch-and-the-ice-boy-comedy-fantasy-exo-sehun-crack-sehunandoc-exoksehun

 

Oh and I started to write another story...well kinda:D I hope I update tomorrow

(Inter)National Fan                               Jung Ara(OC) and EXO^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/510917/inter-national-fan-comedy-exo-exoandoc

 

Look at him! How cute~~     :D

 

Thanks for your time~~~~~^_^