In a Gang~~

The Bodyguard

 

 “Yo, Yeol, is this the boy?” A voice came from the door they just had come in.

 

Chanyeol smiled wider and nodded. Kris just checked this boy.

 

“Kris, this is Zitao. We call him ‘Tao’”

 

Kris nodded and kept his silence. “ Not a fan of talking, huh?” Tao smirked.

 

Chanyeol nodded again. “But you know, the action is more important than the words.”

 

Tao’s eyes widened. “Let’s try”

 

He raised his hand and tried to punch Kris. Kris backed off with a reflex. “Cool…”Zitao murmured and kept his attacks.

 

He was surely trying his best. If he hit the guy, probably it would hurt him a lot.

 

15 min later Tao was panting. “Dude, he is…okay.” He said between his inhales and exhales. He had never touched Kris and Kris had never hit him too. Kris never tried, though.

 

“So, I think he can be one of us.” That was another voice and it was coming the opposite side of the door. There was a little room. The talking boy was tall but thin.

 

“Who said I want it?” Kris finally spoke.

 

“Chanyeol, didn’t you tell him? Didn’t he accept?” The tall boy questioned.

 

“Um…I didn’t enough time Sehun. You know school and things and…” Chanyeol smirked again.

 

“And you brought him. Just like that?” That was another boy. His voice was energetic. He was standing there, Sehun’s side.

 

“Come on, Kai! You saw him, He is really cool.”

 

Kai nodded. “Yeah but He doesn’t wanna be one of us!”

 

Chanyeol sighed and turned to Kris. “Dude, why don’t you accept it?”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Why would I? What are you, a street gang? Not interested.”

 

Chanyeol pouted. Sehun and Kai were laughing at him.

 

Tao took a deep breath. “Not like that. We just don’t like the gangs so we…”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “So you’re good warriors. Still uninterested.”

 

Sehun raised his hands a little bit. “Look bro, we just don’t like scared people. I mean only we can scare them. Just us…”

 

Kris’ face was straight again. “It’s nonsense.” And I thought Naeun was childish…

 

Kai sat down a chair. “Maybe or not. But this week we’ll have a fight with a new gang.”

 

Kris nodded slowly. “I get it now. You’re gonna fight and you don’t want to be beaten.”

 

Tao widened his eyes. “We won’t lose! It’s just…”

 

Chanyeol cut his sentence. “If I have a bruise on my face again, my old man’s gonna kick me out of school.”

 

Kris smirked. “Right, you’re the principal’s son.I have figured it out last week.”

 

Chanyeol nodded with disgust. “He is a douche bag. I don’t have any friend because of him. He kicked out all my friends.”

 

Kris sighed. “I’m leaving.”

 

Chanyeol pouted again. He looked like a child. “Okay…”

 

Kris turned to the boys watching him carefully. “See you tomorrow.”

 

Tao blinked. “So…You’re in?”

 

Kris shook his head. “Of course not. I don’t want to join a gang. Good or bad, I don’t care. But…It has been a long time since my last fight.”

 

Kai chuckled. “You were right Chanyeol. He is just one of us.”

 

Sehun smiled. “Welcome to the family.” Kris smirked and left without a word. These times everyone welcomes me very well…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So how was you ‘meeting’” Kris asked with a voice full of sarcasm. Naeun glared at him playfully. “We found a place.”

 

Kris grinned. His face muscles were living the busiest time of their lives. “Do you want to go a movie?”

 

 Naeun’s eyes were full open now. “R.really?”

 

Kris nodded. The girl was so childish that Kris wanted to hug her and take her in his embrace.

 

“Let’s go! I want to see Ironman 3!”

 

Kris laughed a little bit to Naeun’s reaction. Naeun froze. “What?” He asked with a worry.

 

Naeun shook her head. “N.nothing…You laughed.”

 

Kris moved uncomfortably. “So?”

 

Naeun chuckled. “I like it.”

 

Kris smiled. “Let’s go.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It was idiotic. Why does he tell everyone that he’s a super hero?”

 

Naeun sighed nth time. “I can’t believe you. You didn’t watch the first and second movies and all of you do is criticizing Tony Stark! That guy is a genius okay? Live with it.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “I prefer Bruce Lee though.”

 

Naeun chuckled. “He is not a super hero.”

 

Kris stared at her. “What do you mean? He is absolutely a super hero. He is super and he is  a hero.”

 

Naeun sighed happily. She lay down on the couch. “You know I love you Kris, right?”

 

Kris was almost drowning in his own saliva. Like the time she was drunk. Please don’t kiss me again…

 

“Jeez… Relax. I wasn’t confessing you or something. You know I love Luhan. I just want you to know you’re really good at your job.”

 

Kris nodded. “Yeah, I hear that very often.”

 

Naeun smiled while trying to look like angry. “Who says it? You’re my guardian. Just mine! Not somebody else’s”

 

Kris rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. Then he shouted at Naeun because of being heard. " Are you hungry?”

 

Naeun chuckled and replied with another scream. “If you cook, yeah I’m dying from hunger.”

 

“Actually I was gonna call the Chinese restaurant.”

 

“Nooo! Don’t be cruel and cook for me giant. Be a good alpaca!!”

 

Kris murmured in kitchen. “If I am a good alpaca, will I deserve a prize again?”

 

Then he got reddened. What the hell am I saying?.. Dammit!

 

 

 A.N// Hi~~~Here's a fluffy fluff:P

Anyway I hope you like it:D

50 subs dhfjksdhgklsalgkh like I said I love you guys^^

Please tolerate my mistakes^^

and the most important thing: HAVE FUN

 

Take a 'Maybe next time' Kris:P

 

Have a nice day~~~~