Energetic and Depressed

The Bodyguard

 

 The breakfast was silent. It was the first time that Kris was the loudest person on the table.

 

“Since it’s Sunday, we can go to the mall” He spoke while trying to be cheerful.

 

Naeun’s lips curved into a little smile. She was appreciating Kris’ effort but she just couldn’t help it.

 

“Let’s go!” He talked happily-weirdly. He wasn’t used to it. At least he tries…

 

Naeun stood up and murmured. “We should take a walk. You hate shopping.”

 

Kris gasped a little, fakely. “Who said that? I love shopping!”

 

Naeun laughed a little bit. “Energetic Kris is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.”

 

Kris grinned stupidly. It was weird though. “Well, not as weird as depressed Naeun.”

 

Naeun chuckled. “I’m not depressed, giant! My dad taught me to be strong no matter what!”

 

Kris nodded slowly. Naeun was right. Unbelievable but…She’s really strong though…

 

Naeun sighed and dragged Kris out. “Let’s go…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“YAH! Han River you know you’re lame! I don’t like you at all! Unlike you, I’m alone! But actually I don’t feel alone! I always feel lonely but now… I don’t! It is weird as , right? I guess that’s because the alpaca! He is always there!”

 

Kris coughed fakely. “Um…You know I’m still here.”

 

Naeun chuckled and faced to the Han River again. “HUH! I TOLD YA!”

 

Okay, Naeun was drunk. At first Kris thought it could be useful to her. But Kris learned that he was wrong in hard way. Naeun wasn’t the drink-and-relax type. She was drink-and-go-crazy type.

 

“Naeun…I think we should go now. People are staring.”

 

Naeun hiccupped. “Hell, no! I wanted to talk to Han for a long time.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. Thank God…I didn’t drink…

He wasn’t a good drinker either but at least he knew that. Actually he didn’t like it the taste of alcohol.

 

“Naeun, we’re leaving now!” He talked with his I-do-not-accept-the-answer-no voice. Naeun sighed. She looked sad for a second. Then she giggled. “You know what? We need a boat, or helicopter or a helicopter-boat. Yeah, it would be cool man!”

 

Kris blinked severally. What.The.Actual.? Dammit!

 

He dragged her. After all she was a girl and Kris could handle with her… not.

 

“Yah! Leave me you alpaca or I’ll scream ‘Help! He me!’ or something like that.”

 

“You wouldn’t.”

 

“Try me, handsome… You know I would and if you don’t let me go, I will”

 

Kris sighed. “Naeun you’re drunk.” He said it coldly. It was his social interaction voice. It would take the people away from him.

 

“Kris, do you love me~~” Naeun asked suddenly.

 

“W.what?” Kris got shocked.

 

“You love me, admit it already. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be here, you wouldn’t stay with me.”

 

Kris sighed again. “If you don’t come, I’ll go home alone.” He said and started to walk.

 

Naeun pouted. “You’re rude. I want my Luhan. Give me my Hanniee~~~~”

 

Kris glared at her. Naeun held his hand. “You know he is perfect and…”

 

Naeun started to talk but Kris didn’t listen to her, not at all. He was thinking something else.

 

What am I gonna do with her? Why do I feel good when she holds my hand? Whatever, I’ve made a promise. I’ll stay with her and take care of her forever…

 

 

A.N// Hi, it's me again

I hope I don't bother you^^ Please comment and subscribe

Here's a happy Kris^^

Thanks for your time

Anyway I have to go....

Have a nice life~~~