Making a Decision

The Bodyguard

 

 “Today you’re not coming!” Naeun shook her head. Kris smirked. “You wish…”

 

Naeun pouted. “I just want you to be okay!”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. You just want to be alone with your precious perfect girly boyfriend…

 

“I’ll go to school…”He mumbled and left the home.

 

“Yah! Then wait for me…”Naeun shouted and followed him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Eunji, I don’t understand. Kris is always angry in these days…”

 

Eunji shook her shoulders and talked without looking at Naeun. She was texting at the same time. “Well, Kris was always grumpy”

 

Naeun sighed. “Not like that…I thought we could be friend. He was really friendly since my dad’s…”She stopped.

 

Eunji raised an eyebrow but her eyes were still on her phone screen. “Since when?”

 

Naeun bit her bottom lip. “My dad’s…last phone call,yeah…By the way who are you texting with? Here I am talking to you and I’m your best friend! Focus girl!”

 

Eunji smiled sheepishly. “Yeol-ah! Aww,Naeun! He is so cute and dorky and idiot and handsome and talented and…”

 

Naeun cut her words. “I get it, get it…He’s perfect for you.”

 

Eunji nodded dreamily. “What about your perfect boy?”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Who?”

 

Eunji snapped. “Luhan!”

 

Naeun smiled. “Oh, yeah…We’ll eat together at lunch.” Then she got a text.

 

“From: The Guardian

           We need to talk

           At lunch

           I’ll find you                  ”

 

“Or not…” Naeun mumbled. Eunji got curious. “What? What happened?”

 

Naeun sighed. “Kris…He says that we need to talk at lunch.”

 

Eunji blinked severally. “You’ll meet with him?”

 

Naeun stared at her in confusion. “Yeah…why?”

 

Eunji moved uncomfortably. “You know Luhan is your boyfriend and you guys even didn’t have a date…”

 

Naeun nodded slowly. “I guess you’re right...”

 

Eunji sighed. “Naeun…Are you sure?”

 

“About what?”

 

“About Luhan…I mean yes, he’s cute, adorable and perfect but…Is he the right person for you?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean…He’s like your idol, not your boyfriend. You can easily give up him for Kris. You saw that too.”

 

Naeun didn’t say anything but shook her shoulders. No…I love Luhan, I really do…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naeun was sitting in her classroom. The bell had rung like 5 min ago but she couldn’t decide what to do.

 

I should go to Luhan…He’s waiting for me now…But what if it is an important thing? Kris’ text was so serious…But he is always serious…UGH! I hate this situation…

 

Then she heard a voice and raised her head. “Like I said before…I found you.”

 

It was Kris. Naeun sighed and tried to smile. “Yeah…” My life made a decision then…

 

She took her phone and sent a message to Luhan.

 

“To: My Perfection

        Sorry, I can’t make it today

        But tomorrow, I’ll make it up to you I swear

        Please don’t hate me >< <3                            ”

 

Kris waited for her. Finally she focused on Kris again and Kris took a deep breath.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Good morning or whatever

I hope you like it:D

Here's a perfection:P