Stubborn Alpaca

The Bodyguard

 

  “So you’re together like what? 5 years?” Hana asked wither her huge eyes.

 

Tao nodded “Well, I guess it has been 5 years”

 

“It sounds so long, right?” Eunji was looking at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Yes, I love them more than I love my family.”

 

“That’s because your dad is a jerk” Jongin talked without a hesitation.

 

“Is your dad a bad person, Chanyeol-sshi?” Eunji asked.

 

Chanyeol smiled warmly. “Not like that…He just doesn’t like my friends...He thinks they are punk.”

 

“Well, we are” Jongin chuckled.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t the students know that your father is…”Kris started to talk but Chanyeol cut his words.

 

“Enough Kris…”

 

Eunji blinked blankly. He is mad…

 

“What is the thing we don’t know, Chanyeol?” Naeun asked.

 

The room was completely silent now. Chanyeol sighed and gave up. “He is…our principal.”

 

Hana nodded with understanding eyes. “So that’s why all of your friends got kicked out.”

 

Chanyeol nodded slowly and bowed his head. He couldn’t look at their new friends’ eyes. Now, they won’t be friend with me anymore…

 

Naeun saw his acts and chuckled. “So, you’re not cursed! Then we’ll be really good friends, Yeol-ah! I was afraid of you had a curse or whatever.”

 

She joked. She didn’t want him to be sad for something like that stupid.

 

All of them laughed. They were having good time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was Tuesday again. Naeun woke up and yawned. I hate Tuesdays…

 

She got up from her bed and left her room. She was going to go to the kitchen but then she decided not to and came in Kris’ room.

 

She expected to see a sleeping beauty Kris but his bed was empty. Ugh…That jerk…

 

She ran to the kitchen. Kris was drinking his coffee and reading his newspaper, like usual. He had worn his school uniform too.

 

“What are you doing?” Naeun asked with a visible anger.

 

Kris raised his eyes and stared at Naeun. “Waiting for you. The breakfast is ready.”

 

“You’re sick! And this time not just mental!” Naeun talked with a harsh voice.

 

Kris didn’t say anything and took another sup from his coffee.

 

Naeun sighed and went to her room again to clean up. Stubborn alpaca…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“You have a fever.”

 

“You have a mouth that never stops.”

 

“You’re ill.”

 

“You’re annoying.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“No, you don’t”

 

“Yeah, whatever.”

 

They were in the bus right now and Naeun was really angry. That idiot giant alpaca…Why doesn’t he accept he’s ill?

 

“Why are you so stubborn?”

 

“You know, the stubborn one is you”

 

“Ugh! I just wanted you to take a rest.”

 

“No, I have to do my job.”

 

“You son of an alpaca…”

 

Naeun shut . Right…I’m just his…job

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Good morning Naeun-ah!” The voice was Luhan’s. Naeun beamed happily. “Good morning Luhan!”

 

Luhan smiled too. “Do you want to eat together at lunch?” He asked with a sweet voice.

 

Naeun nodded eagerly. Oh, Gosh! I just want to eat you up darling…

 

Kris was waiting in his silent. When Luhan had finally gone, he stared at Naeun for a while.

 

“I’m leaving.” He said and left Naeun there.

 

Naeun blinked severally. Is he angry? But why? Did I nag too much?

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I'm so sorry for yesterday

I really wanted to update but we weren't at home....

I hope you can forgive me and like this chap

Thanks to ' Infinitestory ' and  ' GoGoR2D2 ' for upvoting^^

Take this sad Kris from me...