The Dinner

The Bodyguard

 

Kris was waiting. He checked his watch and sighed nth time. The he saw her coming.

 

Naeun saw him too and waved at him.  Kris didn’t move and waited for her. When Naeun finally came he stared at her.

 

“You’re late.” He said with a straight voice and started to walk.

 

Naeun laughed happily. “Yes, we were busy but we’ve finally decided the theme!”

 

Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“So…Won’t you ask it?”

 

Kris replied with a simple ‘no’.

 

“Yah! Don’t be rude and ask!”

 

“Okay…What is your stupid theme, daddy’s little princess.”

 

“Yah! I said ‘don’t be rude’. Anyway…Our theme is…”

 

She started to do some weird voice effects. Kris sighed heavily.

 

Naeun chuckled. “Monsters!”

 

Kris nodded. “I told you…It is stupid" 

 

Naeun pouted. Then a wild smile appeared on her face. “Whatever you say… Just choose your character because you’ll come too.”

 

Kris shook his head. “No, I will not.”

 

Naeun smirked. “We’ll see…” Then she had her cheerful self again. “So, how was your detention, bad tall boy?”

 

Kris rolled his eyes again and shook his shoulders. “I met a boy. Cha…What was his name? Chaniol, no…” He was murmuring.

 

Naeun gasped. “You met with Chanyeol?”

 

Kris nodded. “Yes, it was his name.”

 

Naeun opened her eyes wildly. “What did he say?”

 

“Nothing much…Something like welcome to the hell.”

 

Naeun caught Kris’ wrist. “Kris-sshi, please. Just listen to me this time and don’t be friend with him.”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Why?” I don’t want either but you…Why?

 

Naeun gulped. “He is the trouble, literally. He is not a good guy. Just…leave him along.”

Kris smirked. “I’m not a good guy either. You should give me better reasons.”

 

Naeun looked away. “Ugh! I don’t care. Do what you want! Let’s go”

 

She started to walk faster and Kris followed her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Their dinner was silent. “So…will you go to the dance?” Naeun asked hopefully. She wasn’t cheerful and somehow it made Kris uncomfortable.

 

“No” he replied and checked Naeun. She was playing with her food. Weird… She doesn’t chuckle and say idiotic things.

 

“What is the problem?” He asked with an insensitive voice.

 

“N.nothing.” She stuttered.

 

“You’re a terrible liar. Like your…” Naeun fulfilled his sentence. “Father… Yeah, I know that.”

 

“Then, what is it? Do you hate me so much?” He asked. He looked like the same as always but Naeun felt like he was hurt.

 

She shook her head immediately. “Of course not. I mean I hate you but not that much.” She tried to laugh but failed.

 

“Today I saw Luhan with a girl laughing. Thinking of it…Why doesn’t he like me? I mean yes, I know it is hard to like me but…”She shut up.

 

Kris looked confused. What could he say anyway? Um…Should I let her cry or make fun with her? Let’s try…

 

He sighed. “It’s not hard to like you.”

 

Naeun blinked blankly. “Really?” She asked with a hope. Maybe she could win Luhan.

 

Kris nodded. “Just… It’s hard to fall in love with you. You know you’re childish and not um…” He stopped when Naeun started to glare at him.

 

“What? I was just saying my opinion.”

 

Naeun yelled at him. “Then don’t! Why am I talking to you anyway? You don’t have any friends and you won’t have any either. You’re just…impossible!” She shouted and ran to her room.

 

Kris sighed and took his head between his hands. Why all these things happen to me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naeun was laying on her bad. Three weeks…Three weeks later I’m gonna go to dance with Luhan and Kris will sit here all alone like always…

 

She was angry. What is this guy’s problem anyway? Ugh…I hate him so much!

 

She was cuddling with her pillow. She was sleepy and angry at the same time.

 

Before her eyes got closed she whispered slowly. “I hope he won’t be friend with Chanyeol.”

 

 

A.N// Hello everyone^^

I hope you like it^^

Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote or whatever:P

I'm planning to do double update everyday until the story'll finish. :D

Thanks for your time^^

Have a nice day~~~~