Just a Day

The Bodyguard

 

“Good Morning!” Naeun happily cheered. She was in the kitchen and trying to make breakfast.

Kris raised an eyebrow and checked his watch. 5.00 am…She is early today.

“What are you doing?” he asked suspiciously.

 

Naeun pouted. “Yah! I’m making breakfast for you! Be kind, please!”

Kris scratched his head. “Why?”

 

Naeun looked away. “Because…”

Kris smirked. “That’s because you felt bad, right?”

Naeun yelled at him. “Yah! I do it because I want to, you giant!”

 

Kris looked confused. “Giant? Oh, really…” He murmured but didn’t care.

 

Naeun sighed. She was really sleepy but for making breakfast she had to wake up before Kris. Oh, God…He wakes up really, really but REALLY early…

 

Kris shook his head immediately. “You…shouldn’t… Dammit! Don’t touch that, not that too… You know what? Don’t touch anything.” Before he finished his words the fire alarm started to make weird noises. Dammit…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I said sorry! I just wanted to help you know…”

 

Kris sighed. “You… You won’t touch the kitchen stuffs again. It’s forbidden, okay? Don’t come closer to the mixer, knives and of course oven. Just. Stay. Away.”

 

Naeun nodded with a fear. “At least nothing got burned.” She shut up because of Kris’ glare.

 

“Okay, it’s 7.00 a.m. Go and prepare. I’ll make sandwiches.

 

Naeun nodded again. Before going her room she murmured. “Okay, mom…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The school was the same and Kris was annoyed already. Love confessions…Really? It’s my only 2nd day…Dammit

 

At the lunch break he sat alone again. He was not a friendly person anyway. People are annoying…

 

He started to eat his sandwich. Dejavu…

Then he heard her. “Like I said before, no place for you.” He said to her.

Naeun nodded. “Your table, yeah, I know it but please~~” She whined. “Meet my friends. Don’t sit alone; it’s really disturbing, you know.”

 

Kris was silent. Finally he replied. “I’m not your father. Don’t whine, because I don’t care. You don’t like me, why do you want me to meet them?”

 

Naeun shuttered. “Um…well…I…you…”

 

Kris sighed and stood up. “I get it, okay, let’s go.”

 

Naeun blinked blankly. You get it? You get what, tall man?

 

They went to their table. Kris wasn’t looking at them. He didn’t talk; he just sat down the place Naeun showed him. Naeun smiled to her friends apologetically. “This is Kris. He came from China. He is my family friend or something like that, you know.”

 

Eunji’s eyes were sparkling. She was nodding crazily. Hana was listening carefully and she was doing “Ahh…Makes senses” voices. Sooyoung didn’t look at him. She was texting with her boyfriend.

 

After introducing Kris, Naeun started to say her friends’ names. She started with Eunji. “This is my best friend Eunji.” Eunji raised her hand. “Hi, Kris. Nice to meet you.” Kris was drinking his soda right now. Eunji felt disappointed but tried to smile. Naeun punched Kris’ shoulder lightly and whispered to his ear. “Be kind to my friends, you jerk!”

 

Kris sighed and murmured. “What ever”

 

Then he raised his head and looked at the girls. He nodded slowly.

 

“This is Hana. We’ve known each other since 7th grade.” Hana smiled brightly. “Hello my fellow.” She said happily. Kris nodded again. Hana was still smiling. She didn’t care Kris at all. She had a crush on someone else anyway.

 

Sooyoung was silent so far. Naeun sighed. “Yah! Sooyoung, look at us.” The girl raised her head and looked at them sheepishly. “What?” she murmured.

“And that weird girl is Sooyoung. She doesn’t care us since she found a boyfriend.” Naeun talked with a smirk.

 

Sooyoung sent her a death glare but didn’t say anything. Nor did Kris.

 

 

The lunch break was silent despite of Naeun. She really tried to make them talkative and happy but that face Kris was really stubborn.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After school when they’re on the bus Naeun got down from it in a different station. Kris looked like a lost puppy. She smiled and dragged him to the mall.

 

Kris sighed. He was a man, okay? Of course he hated the shopping. But he didn’t say anything and followed her.

 

4 hours later their shopping adventure had ended. Naeun was happy, really happy. “Let’s go home” she sang happily and dragged Kris to the bus station this time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“A uniform…Just a uniform that I wanted to buy. How did it take 4 hours?” Kris was murmuring when cooking.

 

Naeun was happy. She was trying on her new clothes again and again in her room. In the first 10 min they had bought Kris’ uniform and then she had seen other stores…

 

When she heard Kris’ voice she went to the kitchen. “Yay! Dinner!” she cheered and sat down. Kris rolled his eyes. Before started to eat Naeun gasped. “Omo! Almost I forgot.” She ran to her room and took her cell phone.

 

Immediately she called her father. Mr. Lee answered it after a few minutes. Naeun relieved. “Hi, daddy~~”

 

 

A.N// Hello guys^^ 

I hope you like it, please don't forget to comment and subscribe

And sorry for my mistakes already:D

Thanks for your time by the way^^

 

Oh, and please take a look this fic of mine

I can't be sure what to do

Thanks already^^

 

The Witch and The Ice Boy            Sehun and Eunmi (OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/496942/the-witch-and-the-ice-boy-supernatural-exo-sehun-sehunandoc-exoksehun