Naeun's Arrangement

The Bodyguard

 

 “We’re going today. You’re gonna open that case.”

 

Naeun shook her shoulders. “In your dreams…I don’t want them to have your formula. It belongs to you.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes the nth time. “You don’t understand. There is no choice.”

 

“Always, there is a choice Kris” Naeun glared at him.

 

The others were acting like they were watching a table tennis match.

 

“You’re gonna die…”Kris’ voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

 

Naeun smiled. “You know my fantastic arrangement talent, right?”

 

Kris looked at the gang and then nodded hesitantly.

 

Naeun’s smile was bigger now. “Then listen to me.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kris didn’t take his gun. It made Tao uncomfortable. “What about their guns?”

 

“We made a deal. No gun on nobody.”

 

“And you believe them?” Sehun got surprised.

 

Kris nodded. “Because professionals don’t need to lie.”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Well, clearly you did. You want that weird juice too.”

 

Kris smirked. “Seemingly I’m not a professional.”

 

Tao checked his watch. “Time is coming.”

 

Kris nodded.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“I don’t know any password, Kris-sshi.” Naeun was nervous. They were going her home again. We’ll do it in our home…

 

Kris patted her head and messed her hair. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find out.”

 

Naeun gave him a fake glare. “Yah! Don’t touch my hair. See what you did!”

 

Then she took a deep breath. What can it be?..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

When they arrived TOP was sulking. I want my gun…She is my everything…

 

GD stood up and opened the door. He checked them with his eyes.

 

“Do I need to check your gun?”

 

“Of course not. I never bring gun the place where she is.”

 

GD gave him a gummy smile. Yeah…The legend is dead.

 

They came in the living room. The safe was in the middle of the room.

 

“Open it” Daesung ordered.

 

Naeun took a deep breath and gave her finger print. An approval voice came from the safe and it asked the password.

 

Naeun bit her lip and looked at Kris. He was smiling warmly at her.

 

Naeun   *wrong*

 

Lee family    *wrong*

 

My mother’s name, Jieun   *wrong*

 

TOP stood up. “What’s happening?” He asked with a harsh voice.

 

Kris glared at him. “She’s trying to open it.”

 

When the gun voices were heard all of the boys kneeled down. They were shocked.

 

Kris ran to Naeun’s side. Naeun tried her last chance.

 

My little princess   *accessed*

 

She smiled with teary eyes. Kris opened the safe and took the test tube.

 

TOP saw them and stood up to get him. Kris noticed his acting, opened the tube and drank it.

 

“No!” GD shouted and fell on him. But he was too late.

 

Kris gulped and smirked. “I guess we’re done.”

 

GD was gritting right now. “You son of a !”

 

Then the door was opened. Tao, Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol came in.

 

“Now, we’re equal.” Tao smirked and their fight began.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol punched TOP’s guts but he didn’t seem like he had pain. He headed and Chanyeol lost his balance.

 

Then Chanyeol tried to focus again. This time he kicked him. It was a success because TOP kneeled down with his pain.

 

 

Tao was fighting with Daesung. He was silent but seemingly he knew how to fight very well. He ran from Tao’s first attack but he wasn’t that lucky in the second.

 

 

 

“Seungri, you take the clown, I’ll take the punk.” The shorter boy smirked.

 

Seungri nodded. “Okay Taeyang hyung.” And he ran to Sehun.

 

Sehun blinked severally and then pouted. “I’m not a clown!” Seungri smirked. “If you say so…” And he landed a punch at him. Sehun felt breathless that moment but he had seen worse. So he put himself together and gave his head a kick.

 

 

 

Jongin was smirking.

 

“Come on cute boy, stop flirting with me and dance a little.” Taeyang scoffed.

 

Jongin shook his shoulders. “If you want…” Then he ran to him, escaped his punch and kicked his gut. He had a back flick using him as a wall. Taeyang trembled a little bit and mostly got surprised. But it didn’t take too long. He gritted and punched Jongin.

 

 

 

GD was top of Kris. Kris threw a glance at Naeun and after that he looked at GD again.

 

“Okay cute boy, I’m gonna kick your and then take my Naeun to somewhere else.”

 

Naeun blushed. His…Naeun…

 

GD smirked. “Try me, flower boy.”

 

Kris pushed him and both of them stood up immediately. GD was waiting for a kick or punch maybe but Kris didn’t do it.

 

He slowly reached GD’s throat and held it tightly. Then he started to raise him. GD’s feet were above the ground right now and he was having hard times to breathe. He coughed. “You…” He mumbled.

 

“You know, I’m the killed Kris and you should have thought properly at first.”

 

GD’s face was red. He chocked a little bit. Naeun gulped. “K.Kris…It’s okay. Now let him go. He…can’t breathe. You’re gonna kill him!”

 

Kris stared at Naeun. He waited for a minute then he released GD and held Naeun’s hand. “Let’s go…”

 

GD was coughing crazily. They started to run.

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

OMG! I have 100 subscribers :') I love you guys

And thanks to' giantsfan225 ' for upvoting^^ 

Today is a good day^^

Take him, love him, adore him...like the opposite is possible:P

Thanks for your time^^

Have a nice life~~~~