Breaking Up

The Bodyguard

 

 It was the last day of the weekdays. Naeun sighed and sat down on the grass.

 

Yep…P.E means laziness for me

 

She was sad and tired. She needed to go to her home but of course it was impossible.

 

She stood up when she saw Luhan. She waved at him. “Luhan! Yah, Luhan!”

 

Luhan saw her and started to get closer.  “Oh, I found you.” He said it with a broken smile. Naeun smiled too but she could feel something was wrong.

 

“We need to talk, Naeun.”

 

Naeun nodded and tried to reply but she failed. No…Something bad happened, right?

 

“I want to break up with you.”

 

Naeun opened her eyes widely. Her eyes got teary already.

 

“But…I…love you.” She mumbled.

 

Luhan shook his head. “No, you don’t. But don’t feel sad. I know you loved me in the past. You know, it’s kinda funny…we loved each other but in different times…”

 

Naeun shook her head. “No! I still love you!”

 

Luhan smiled warmly and touched her tears. It was a warm feeling. “No…you don’t…And I can see it. You love someone else; you’re the right person for someone else. I can’t sit and watch this. I give up. I should find the right person for me, too.”

 

Naeun gulped. “But…I…d.don’t understand.”

 

Luhan held her hand and then he saw Kris watching them with a serious face. He laughed a little. He really didn’t except this things. He loved that girl and wanted to be her boyfriend but now…I should move on…

 

“You love him…and he loves you very much. I shouldn’t be in this relationship. But don’t be sad. I’m not angry; I’m just…a little surprised.”

 

Naeun whipped her tears and kept her silence. I got dumped and…he is still perfect…

 

Luhan kissed her cheek slowly. “One day, you’ll thank me.”

 

Naeun couldn’t look at his eyes. She felt like a terrible girlfriend. She just nodded a little bit then she hugged him.

 

“No, whatever you say…I’m grateful to you Luhan-sshi. Thank you because you’re here and you made me happy…” Then she let him go and ran away.

 

She was sobbing crazily then someone stopped her and hugged her tightly.

 

“Don’t cry. I’m here.”

 

Naeun’s expression softened and she hugged him back. “I know alpaca…You’re always here.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan saw what happened and lay down on the grass. I did the right thing, yes…absolutely the right thing…

 

He stood there for an hour. He felt happy somehow. Yeah…She wasn’t the one for me…not the right person…

 

Then he heard a weak voice. “Um…Luhan-sshi?”

 

Luhan stood up and looked at the girl. “Yes?”

 

The girl was giving him a glass. “This…Naeun sent it and told me that you’re…” She blushed and looked away. “…perfect.”

 

A smile appeared on Luhan’s face. He took the glass; it was a chocolate bubble tea. “Come on, sit down…” He said to girl.

 

The girl sat down too. “What is your name?”

 

“I’m Hana.” The girl replied and chuckled. Naeun…you little perfect bastard…

 

Luhan drank his bubble tea a little bit. “Nice to meet you Hana…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were sitting at their usual table but this time there was Kris, Chanyeol and Suho too.

 

“Suho, why are you here? I thought you always stay at the student council at lunch time.” Hana asked.

 

Sooyoung glared at her. “Shut up! He came because I asked to him.”

 

Suho smiled sweetly at Sooyoung and held her hand. “Yes, my love said you have boyfriends and you’re hanging with them and she feels alone. But seemingly and not surprisingly you’re forever alone Hana.” Suho scoffed.

 

Hana glared at him and mumbled. “Not forever I hope.”

 

Naeun smiled a little bit. She was feeling empty but she was happy for Hana. I hope you can make Luhan happy…He deserves it and you deserve to be happy too…

 

Kris noticed Naeun’s silence and looked away. Does she still love him? And…What did Luhan tell him? Why Naeun refuses to say it to me? Dammit!

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Feel free to comment:D

upvoters are being loved more and more:D

Thanks for your time:D

 

Here's a smiling Luhan

 

and a happy Kris