Being Busy

The Bodyguard

 

“Wow! You’re really good at this.” Naeun was still talking-whispering.

 

Kris didn’t say a word since he came in. When 15 min later he finished his job and intended to leave without a word.

 

Naeun caught his hand. “Thanks Kris” she beamed.

 

Kris nodded and left immediately.

 

Naeun sighed and left the kitchen. She had to get ready for school too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Naeun…did these things?” Eunji was shocked. There were waffles and sandwiches like she wanted.

 

“She can’t cut a tomato for God’s sake!” Eunji talked with unbelief.

 

Hana was eating anyway. “I…don’t care. These are delicious.” She murmured. was full of food.

 

Then Naeun came. “Yah, Hana! You should wait.”

 

Hana shook her shoulders. “I’m hungry.”

 

Naeun smiled and sat down too. After that, she realized that Eunji was still staring at the table.

 

“Yah, Eunji! Come and eat!”

 

Eunji slowly nodded and questioned. “What if I die?”

 

Naeun glared at her. “If you don’t, I’ll kill you with my hands.”

 

Then they started to eat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Today we will have a meeting about the Autumn Dance.” Naeun murmured and refused her friends’ cinema offer.

 

Eunji sighed. “But we will watch…Wait what will we watch Hana?”

 

Hana smiled brightly and ate her last kimchi. “Ironman 3”

 

“You see…You love it” Eunji added.

 

Sooyoung sighed. She wasn’t allowed to do it anyway. “Stop it, she’s busy.”

 

Naeun smirked. “Thanks Sooyoung. If it wasn’t you, no one would understand me.”

 

Hana and Eunji murmured. “Whatever.”

 

It was a lunch break again.

 

Naeun had tried to come early to the school at morning for Kris but her friends were lazy, okay?

 

She stood up and sighed. “I’m gonna talk to Kris.”

 

She didn’t want to do it almost every lunch break but at the other times finding him was impossible.

 

She said them her father wanted her to be friend with him. It wasn’t a lie anyway.

So the girls were cool with it now. They nodded and Naeun left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hi, Kris” She sang happily and sat down.

 

Kris was eating his chocolate right now. He didn’t have his regular sandwich. Naeun felt bad. It was her fault anyway. Kris couldn’t make a sandwich for himself because of her and her friends.

 

Kris replied her. “Today, don’t wait for me.”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Why?” Does he have friends now? He ditches me because of his friends? Maybe a girlfriend?

 

Kris looked away. “Detention.”

 

“Detention? You? Why?”

 

“I was late.” Kris replied.

 

Naeun gulped. “Omo! Because of us!”

 

Kris nodded. “Because of you.”

 

“Sorry…” She whined and cut it immediately. Right, he hates it…

 

She sighed. “Actually, I’m here to tell you not to wait for me because I’ve a meeting.”

 

Kris smirked. “A meeting? You?”

 

Naeun got red. “Yah! Is there a problem with it? We’ll arrange the Autumn Dance.”

 

Kris smirked again. “Like I thought, an unimportant thing.”

 

Naeun stuck her tongue out at him. “Yah! You’re mean, alpaca! Anyway, I’m leaving.” She said and left Kris.

 

 

A.N// Hi everyone~~

 

I finished my Biology book and now I have to study History…

Anyway I hope you like it

Please don’t forget to subscribe and comment^^

Thanks for your time~~