Running

The Bodyguard

 

 “What is this again, alpaca?” She was angry.

 

“They’re in your house.” Kris replied.

 

“What?”

 

“They came in your house, the alarm activated and they’re looking for the cash safe. When they find it, they’ll want you.”

 

Naeun sighed. Ugh…If they ask kindly, I can give them everything they want…

 

“So…what should I do?”

 

Kris looked at her eyes directly. “Stay with me. Always!”

 

Naeun nodded slowly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The end of the school day Kris came to Naeun’s class. Naeun looked at him with a blank expression.

 

“Come on, we’re leaving.” Kris said and Naeun stood up slowly.

 

“Where are we going?” Naeun asked. Kris didn’t say anything so Naeun asked again.

 

“Home.” Kris replied.

 

“But you said…”Naeun started to talk.

 

Kris shushed her. “Yeah, I know I know but…We don’t have a place to go. We should check your house firstly.”

 

Naeun nodded. “After her dad’s death she just had that house. I don’t have anything else…

 

“I…don’t want to use the bus.” Naeun mumbled. She was afraid of going her home.

 

Kris stared a little bit and held her and. “Okay then…Let’s walk.”

 

Naeun smiled softly and they started to walk.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan was walking his hands in his pockets. His mind was busy. Then he saw two people walking while holding hands.

 

He bit his bottom lip. I guess…I should talk to Naeun tomorrow…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

When they arrived at their street Kris saw 2 black Lamborghini. They were waiting for Naeun, Kris knew that. But he didn’t expect that much people.

 

3,4…5…Dammit! I can’t handle with it…

 

He tightened their hands and whispered in Naeun’s ear. “Run…”

 

Naeun looked at him in disbelief. “We can’t escape them forever.”

 

Kris nodded. “But we can’t get caught now either.”

 

When they were talking one of the men in black noticed them. “She’s here!” He shouted and pointed at Naeun with his forefinger.

 

Naeun and Kris had a quick eye contact and they started to run at the same time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where…are we going?” Naeun asked while panting. Kris looked at her and suddenly shouldered her. He was giving her a piggy back right now.

 

“I have an idea.” And he started to run again.

 

Naeun hugged him tightly. Thank God, you’re here…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What is going on?” Tao asked with a worried face.

 

Kris looked away. “I need your help.”

 

Tao smirked this time. “And we owe you a help! What is the case?”

 

Kris sighed and threw a quick glance at Naeun. “There’re people after us.”

 

Sehun and Jongin high fived. “Let’s have fun!” Jongin cheered.

 

Tao rolled his eyes then he turned to Kris. “How many?”

 

Kris took a deep breath and bit his lip. “I counted 5 but…you know they’re professionals.”

 

Naeun sat down on a chair and started to drink her bubble tea which Sehun gave her.

 

“Where is Chanyeol?” She asked with a weak voice.

 

Jongin smiled. “He is with Eunji. Oh, man…Even Chanyeol has a girl an I’m alone…”

 

Naeun got surprised. “What?! They started to date and she didn’t even tell me! Ugh…What a friend…”

 

Tao and Kris were having a whole different conversation. “I didn’t want to come here but…we had no choice.” Kris mumbled.

 

Tao patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry. We’re friends! Plus we can handle with it.”

 

Kris shook his head. “No…They have guns and Tao, you’re just a gang.”

 

Sehun sighed. “I knew one day something like that would happen. I said to you before, we should have bought guns too.”

 

Tao rolled his eyes again. “Shut up Sehun…” He talked and looked at Kris who was messing his hair.

 

“What will we do now?” Naeun asked.

 

Kris gulped and smiled slowly at her. “You should stay here few days.”

 

Naeun stood up. “Nope! I have a dance to arrange plus I should see Luhan and I…”

 

Kris cut her words. “I’m trying to save your life!”

 

Naeun glared at him. “If I don’t live like I want, it’s useless to live!”

 

Kris bit his lip. He was biting his lips when he was nervous. He mumbled. “Whatever…”

 

 

 

 

A.N// Helloo~~

I hope you like it:D

Have a smirking Tao^^