The Detention and The Meeting

The Bodyguard

 

“Shhst…” A boy was trying to distract Kris.

 

Kris raised his head slowly and sent him a glare.

 

The boy smirked. “So…You’re that ‘Kris’ boy, right?”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “So what?”

 

The boy shook his shoulders. “Nothing… Just I want to meet. I’m Chanyeol.” He was still whispering.

 

The teacher noticed him and yelled at him. “Chanyeol! Shut up and leave the new boy alone.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Whatever…”

 

The teacher got angry and raised her voice. “Didn’t you get bored this detention thing? I already got sick of it.”

 

Chanyeol smirked. “But I don’t want it either. The teachers always give me detention. What can I do anyway?”

 

The teacher sighed. “Just… be a good boy Chanyeol. Just for your father.”

 

Chanyeol glared at her. “Enough Mrs. Nam. I think it’s enough.”

 

Mrs. Nam rolled her eyes. “Whatever, be quite kid.”

 

Chanyeol shut up and looked at his notebook again. He was drawing something.

 

Kris was staring at him. When Chanyeol realized it he raised his head and gave his notebook to him.

 

Kris took it. There was a devil who was wearing glasses. It looks like…Mrs. Nam

 

It had a note under it.

 

“Welcome to our school a.k.a Hell, Kris…”

 

Kris looked at Chanyeol again. The boy smiled wildly and put his head on the desk. A few minutes later he was sleeping.

 

Kris raised her brows. Interesting people always find me…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I don’t want it. Cowboys are so lame.” Naeun spoke.

 

“No, they’re not! I like them!” A boy replied. He was not that tall. Naeun glared at him.

 

“Yes, Baekhyun. I know you do but you’re the only person who likes them.”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Can you stop?” Minji asked. “I mean tomorrow we’ll have an announcement and we haven’t decided anything yet.” She was sleepy like always.

 

“Whatever.” Baekhyun murmured.

 

“I have a different idea.”

“What is it, Minseok? Let it be a good one.” Naeun asked him while staring at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun shook his shoulders and made a ‘humphh’ voice.

 

“We should use food! Like I can be a baozi and you can be a kimchi, Naeun.”

 

Naeun facepalmed. “Minseok…For you, it doesn’t matter what the theme is, right? You will be always a baozi. Next idea?”

 

Mineok pouted. Baekhyun patted his shoulder. “Don’t be upset soldier, we didn’t lose the battle yet. Besides a cowboy never gives up.”

 

Naeun glared at him. “But you’re not a cowboy, right Baek?!”

 

Baekhyun pouted too.

 

Minji sighed. “Come on, guys! I wanna go home.”

 

“Um…We should try fairytales.” Yoona made a suggestion. She was silent all the time.

 

“They are boring~~” Naeun whined and this time the boys agreed with her.

 

“What about super heroes?” This time Naeun told this but no one seemed convinced.

 

Minji yawned. “Okay, let’s make werewolves.”

 

The room was silent now. “Werewolf?” Naeun asked.

 

Minji nodded. “Yeah, we can do it at outside and we can find a date which moon is…”

 

Yoona cut her words. “But it’s scary~~” This time she was whining.

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “No, it’s awesome… But just werewolves, um…We can say monsters in general.”

 

Naeun nodded rapidly. “It sounds good.” Minseok was still pouting.

 

“And you can be a bloodlust baozi, Minseok” Naeun was playing with his cheeks.

 

Minseok rolled his eyes and smirked. He looked so serious now. “Of course not Naeun. I’ll be Frankenstein.”

 

Naeun laughed and nodded. “It sounds better Minseok-ah!”

 

 

A.N// Okay, I really love writing and I didn't study history at all:P

I should eat and sleep~~

Anyway I hope you like it

please comment and subscribe~~

Thanks for your time, have a nice...um.. goodnight, whatever, it's already 2.10 a.m here^^