Audition

The Bodyguard

 

 “Okay…Sorry Jiyong but…NEXT!” Minseok shouted heartlessly.

 

“Wow, you’re really good at it.” Naeun gasped. Minseok nodded proudly and read the name on the paper in his hand.

 

“Kim Joonmyun.”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Suho? So…He'll really do that?”

 

Then a short boy came to the stage. He smiled and looked at the empty conference saloon. I can easily get use to it…

 

“Yah, Suho! Will you really sing?” Naeun questioned. Suho gave her a smile with a nod.

 

“Exactly Naeun-ah!” He beamed happily.

 

Minji rolled her eyes. “Then be hurry Joonmyun-sshi! We have no time for talking!”

 

Suho gulped and nodded again. He cleaned his throat and started to sing a song name ‘My Lady’

 

All of the jury froze and stared at each other. Even the texting Yoona was distracted. “An angel?” She asked with a surprise.

 

Naeun nodded. “Yep! In our school band!” She cheered happily. And my friend’s boyfriend…

 

After his singing Suho took a deep breath and looked at the people who are watching him.

 

“Am I good?” He asked with a worry. Naeun smiled. “Of course you’re and you’re in our band ang- I mean Suho!”

 

Suho shouted. “Yes! I knew it! See ya later Naeun…”

 

Naeun nodded and watched him left. Sooyoung and him…Perfect couple…

 

Minseok pouted. He was bored. Suddenly he asked to Naeun. “Why Baek isn’t here? He is in our committee too.”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Because, you know…He wants to sing too. He can’t be a jury and the participant at the same time.”

 

Minseok nodded slowly and pouted more. “Makes sense…”

 

Then he started to laugh. “What is it baozi? Why are you laughing?”

 

Minseok showed her the next name and Naeun started to laugh too.

 

“Okay, Baekkiee! Come and sing!” Minseok shouted.

 

After that Baekhyun walked in. He was full of self-confidence.

 

Minji turned to her sleep and Yoona started to text again. They were not excited anymore. Baekhyun glared at them but didn’t say anything about it.

 

Then he started to sing ‘Baby don’t cry’

 

Naeun puffed out her cheeks. “What is that? Can everyone sing? Is it just me who is untalented? Even Baek…Ugh!”

 

Minseok shushed her. “His voice is perfect.”

 

Naeun pouted. “Yeah…I guess you’re right.”

 

Finally Bakhyun finished his song and smirked. “How was I bit*hes?”

 

Naeun sighed. “Um…we’ll think it…”

 

Baekhyun got surprised. “What? Why? I’m perfect!”

 

Naeun opened to say something but decided not to because Yoona, Minji and even Minseok were fangirling now.

 

“Ugh, whatever…You’re in!” She said with a harsh voice.

 

Baekhyun smirked again and bowed a little bit.

 

“Anyway, just go, we’re busy.” Naeun murmured.

 

Baekhyun pouted. “Come on Naeun-ah! Say something good! You know you want to.”

 

Naeun couldn’t take it anymore. “Ugh! I hate you! Your voice is fantastic! Why didn’t you say it to me before?!” She shouted at him.

 

Baekhyun smiled sheepishly and smirked after that. “Whatever, I’m leaving.” He said, did a peace sign and finally left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“I’m tired…”Minji whined. “You always are.” Naeun snapped.

 

Minji rolled her eyes and yawned this time. “Whatever, let’s finish it for today.”

 

All of them agreed and Naeun checked her watch. There was 5 min left for the school’s disband. She sighed and texted to Eunji

 

“To: Eun

 

We’ll meet at the school’s garden.

After that we can go and see Kris.         ”

 

 

Almost a minute later she got an answer from her.

 

 

“From: Eun

 

Okay, I texted Hana and Chanyeol <3

Sooyoung won’t come because she and her Suho (ıyk) will celebrate

Something I don’t know and don’t care.                                             ”

 

 

Naeun sighed. Well, I know what it is…Besides why is there a heart at Chanyeol’s name’s side!                   

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Thanks to ' androangel ' for upvoting

And thanks for your time~~

Take a look for my new story^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/505987/deadly-thoughts-exo-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol-jongin-schoolbased-exoandoc

Have a nice day^^