A Funeral

The Bodyguard

 

 Naeun opened her eyes slowly. So, today…is the day, huh…

 

She stood up and yawned. Opening her door, she walked silently.

 

She was out of the kitchen right now. Started to listen when she heard of Kris’ voice.

 

“Okay, today…At 2 p.m.”

 

Naeun cleaned and came in the kitchen. Kris got surprised when he saw her. He hanged up and raised an eyebrow.

 

“You’re…early.” He murmured. It was 7 but it was Saturday for God’s sake. Naeun gulped. “My dad’s…funeral…” She murmured but didn’t go on.

 

Kris looked away. “It’ll be today. Do you want someone to come?”

 

Naeun shook her head. “I and my dad had no friends actually. He was always at business trip and I was so idiot to realize that. Actually…you were the only person I’ve seen with him.”

 

Kris nodded slowly. “What about your friends? Maybe they should be with you…”

 

Naeun shook her head again. “I don’t want. They’ll pity me but I don’t need it. I have you. That’s really something, too.”

 

Kris sighed and put his hand on Naeun’s head. “Yes, I’m here and I’ll always be. Then go, get ready while I’m preparing breakfast for you.”

 

Naeun nodded quickly and left the kitchen.

 

Kris brought his fingers to his forehead and slowly massaged. I can do it, I really can…Dammit…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they were having their breakfast Naeun’s phone started to ring. She slowly took it and answered. The number was unknown.

 

“Um…hey?” She talked with an uncertain voice.

 

“Hello!” An energetic Luhan spoke. “Luhan?” Naeun got surprised. Kris was listening carefully too but he kept eating.

 

“Hi! I hope I don’t disturb you…because If I do..”

 

Naeun cut his words. “Oh, no! Of course not! I’m glad to hear you!”

 

Luhan relieved and laughed a little bit. “Oh, great! I wanted to ask you…Um…today are you busy? Can we go a date?”

 

Naeun beamed happily. “I would love to!”  But then… “Omo! I can’t…I’m…I’ve something important to do…”

 

Luhan was disappointed but he tried to act happy. “Um…Don’t worry, we can do it later, right?”

 

Naeun sighed. “Yes! We surely should do that!”

 

Luhan laughed again. “Then…See you later, jagiya! I…love you.”

 

Naeun giggled. “Bye…I…” She threw a glance at Kris. He wasn’t looking like listening. Naeun whispered. “I love you too.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes and kept his silence. When she hanged up Naeun sighed and kept eating too…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

There was no one. Just staff, Kris and Naeun… So little people for a long life…

 

Naeun sighed. Her tears were falling slowly. When it got over, they buried him, Naeun held Kris’ hand. “Please, take me somewhere else…”

 

Kris nodded and he moved her on.

 

Now they were walking at the street. Naeun was still crying softly. Kris tightened their hands and whispered. “Shhh…Don’t cry, I’m here.”

 

Naeun nodded. Kris took her to a café. “Let’s drink something.” He talked with a whisper again.

 

Naeun slowly nodded and they came in.

 

“What would you like to drink?” Kris asked to the crying girl. Naeun gulped. “Um…a coffee would be okay, I guess…”

 

Kris nodded. When they were talking a waiter came.

 

“What would you like, sir?”

 

Then all of them froze. There was an uncomfortable silence now. Oh, Dammit…

 

“So…is this your important thing to do, Naeun-sshi?” The waiter asked with a sad voice.

 

Naeun stuttered. “N.no! Luhan, t.that’s not l.like that!”

 

 

A.N// Hi~~

that's it for today^^

and go and check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtk-sERZfg

He is perfect! He speaks 4 language, his voice is awesome and he has a DIMPLE!:D

yep, I'm talking about Hanbyul:P

Anyway thanks for your time~~

I love you~~~^^