Idiot Lovers

The Bodyguard

 

 “You have to come to Naeun! Don’t be a party-pooper!” Eunji pouted.

 

Naeun shook her shoulders. “Why? I don’t want it. Besides I don’t have a partner right now…” She mumbled.

 

Eunji glared at her. “You should ask to Kris.”

 

Naeun shook her head this time. “N.no…I don’t want it.”

 

Eunji lowered her voice. “But Naeun…Even Luhan noticed your feelings towards him and you know what? He’s right. You love this face guy who knows why. He is your…what were you saying? Alpaca? Yeah, he is your alpaca! You have to tell him that!”

 

Naeun shook her head again. She was acting like a spoilt brat. “I…am just his job Eunji, you can’t understand it. Think about it, you’re a barista and your coffee falls in love with you.”

 

Eunji stared at Naeun in disbelief. “Are you ing serious? I’m ashamed of being friend with you right now…”

 

Naeun pouted. “What? I’m right.”

 

Eunji rolled her eyes. “Oh, there, there…You’re never right!” She shouted at her. Then she lowered her voice again. “Listen to me. If you could see what I see, you would know, it would be clear that…”

 

“Shut up Eunji, these are some song lyrics…”

 

“Anyway, listen to what I’m saying, He loves you madly. You’re not his job, you’re his love. He.Loves.You.Crazily. He just smiles at you. He is just kind to you. He is the right person for you. Damn!”

 

When she was done, Eunji took a deep breath. “Now stop whining and think about a costume. What will you wear?”

 

Naeun sighed. “I don’t know.” She pouted then they heard boys.

 

“Yah! We’re here!” Jongin cheered.

 

“Welcome back!” Naeun cheered too, ran and took her ice cream from Kris.

 

Eunji chuckled and Chanyeol gave her ice cream too.

 

“So…you’ll sing at the dance, right?” Naeun asked to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded while smiling. “What will you be, Naeun-ah?”

 

Naeun gulped and looked away. “I’m…not sure about going that dance…”

 

“Why?” It was Kris. He got surprised. “You did all the things and you won’t go?”

 

Naeun smiled at him apologetically. “I know I nagged a lot for that dance….sorry. I just…I’m not interested anymore.”

 

Kris stared at her. “That’s because of Luhan, right?”

 

Naeun opened her eyes widely. “No! Of course not! But…I don’t want to go there alone…”

 

Kris bit his lip. “What about…going with me?”

 

Jongin and Sehun high fived and giggled silently. Tao glared at them and shushed.

 

Naeun gulped. “Really?” Kris nodded nervously. “But you hate that dance…”

 

“Who said that? I love dancing…” He laughed dryly. Naeun chuckled and hugged him. “Thanks alpaca! You’re the best!”

 

Kris murmured slowly. “Yeah…I know I am…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“What will you do?” Tao asked. They were standing out of the building. Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol had left. Naeun and Eunji were inside of the building and talking about the dance, so they were alone.

 

“Tomorrow, Naeun will open that safe and they will leave.”

 

“You think it’s that easy? It’s not a fairytale you know…”

 

“I know. But I didn’t talk with the Government since Mr. Lee’s death. Probably they gave up too. Naeun will be happy, I’ll be sure about it.”

 

Tao sighed and rubbed his eyes. “You should confess.”

 

Kris looked at the sky. It was full of stars. “Yeah…Maybe next time…”

 

“She doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. It’s the right time.”

 

Kris smirked. “There’s no right time.”

 

Tao shook his head. “You’re helpless. I’m leaving.”

 

Kris nodded and then the building’s door was opened.

 

“Bye guys, I’m leaving.” It was Eunji. The boys nodded.

 

“I’m leaving too, come on I’ll take you to your home. It’s dark.” Tao offered.

 

Eunji bowed politely. “No need, Chanyeol said to me to call him when I’m done. He will be here in any minute.”

 

Then Chanyeol’s voice was heard. “What’s up guys? I ran away from home and came for my love!” He was cheerful like always.

 

Eunji blushed a little bit and held his hand. “See you later guys.” They left with holding hands like that.

 

“Idiot lovers…Idiot lovers everywhere.” Tao smiled with a joy and he left too.

 

Kris looked at the stars again. What should I do?

 

Then he heard Naeun. She stepped out too. “Sky is so beautiful. Tonight there is full moon.”

 

Kris nodded and felt Naeun’s hand holding his. “So…you love dancing, huh?”

 

Kris smiled awkwardly.

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

High five guys! I finished my biology and geometry books! no one? oh, okay...

and this song makes me happy and sad at the same time:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cRoQ4cLgrE&list=PL61cSKJxJP98WW7-Ep_xcYgBG1NeVid7n

 

Anyway, thanks for your time^^

Here's Kris...

Yes, I want...but not gucci:P lol jk

When I see someone has a dimple, I want to do it too...UGH DIMPLES!