Confession

The Bodyguard

 

 It was the lunch break already. Naeun was really nervous. She wanted to know who the hell that girl was. Luhan loves her…I’m sure that she’s Tiffany  or maybe Suzy…Ugh, I don’t know…

 

When she saw Luhan coming she raised her fist and mouthed. “Fighting!”

 

Then Luhan started to come towards their table. What? Does he want a suggestion or something? No way…

 

Luhan arrived at their table. Eunji, Hana and Sooyoung were watching carefully.

 

Luhan took a deep breath. “Um…Naeun-ah…I…I wanted to ask you…um, can you be…Wow, it’s harder than I thought….I like you!” He was having really hard times but he did it. I said it!

 

But Naeun didn’t respond. She was just frozen. She was looking at Luhan’s perfect face without any reaction. Luhan felt uncomfortable. “Umm…I can understand if you say…”

Eunji cut his words. “No! She is just surprised. Give her a minute!”

 

Luhan nodded and bit his bottom lip. Naeun blinked slowly. She was coming to the real world. Then she and Hana had an eye contact. Hana was looking like lost. She tried to smile but failed.

Naeun gave her a confused look and turned to Luhan again.

 

“Are…you serious?” She talked with a fear. Luhan wasn’t that heartless right? He wouldn’t play with her feelings.

 

Luhan nodded blankly. He was so nervous too. Naeun stood up. Before talking she saw Kris sitting on his usual table with Chanyeol. He was looking at Naeun’s eyes directly. He was so serous. Like a soldier…He is my soldier…

 

Naeun slowly took Luhan’s hand. Luhan and actually everyone were watching the scene carefully. Please don’t say no…Doing this is embarrassing enough…

 

Then she hugged him tightly. “Of c.course Luhan-sshi…I…like you too.” She talked shyly. A huge smile appeared on Luhan’s face.

 

 

 

“Where are you going Hana? Hana! Wait for me!” Naeun heard Sooyoung’s voice.

Sooyoung turned to the new happy couple. “Congrats! We can go to double dates now!” She made a ‘fighting’ gesture and ran after Hana.

 

Naeun was feeling dizzy. It is a dream right?

 

Luhan beamed happily. “Naeun-ah! I have to go now, I’ve a Literature exam. See you soon, okay?”

 

Naeun nodded dreamily and Luhan left.

 

As soon as he left, Naeun and Eunji stared at each other. Then they started to scream.

“YAAAY! I Knew It! You’re soooo lucky!! He’s so cute!!”

 

“YAY! I know he is, right?! I can’t believe it! Punch me in the face! No, don’t! I don’t wanna wake up!!”

 

Finally their screams ended up. Eunji mumbled. “I wonder why Hana left.”

 

Naeun nodded and at her second glance she couldn’t see Kris and Chanyeol.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yah! The lover girl, come to the world and say to us. Who should come to the dance?” Baekhyun poked Naeun.

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Huh? Um… All the students, of course”

 

Baekhyun sighed and touched his forehead. “You’re helpless. I mean as a singer.”

 

Minseok beamed happily and showed them his phone’s background photo. “Let’s bring Taylor Swift!”

 

It was a picture of Taylor Swift eating baozi. What the is this?

 

Naeun looked at Minji and Yoona. Minji was sleeping and Yoona was texting.

 

She sighed. “Okay, I think our school’s music band can do it.”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “We have that?” Naeun facepalmed. “No, Baek, not yet.”

 

She poked Minji. “Minji, Minji, wake up!” She shouted.

 

Minji slowly opened her eyes like nothing happened. “What?”

 

“We’ll make a band for the dance.”

 

“What!!?” That was Yoona.

 

“Um…Yeah, I think it will be fun.” Minseok confirmed. Now all of them were awake and listening to Naeun.

 

“Let’s make a selection next week. We can handle with it. It will be cheaper and much funnier. Think about that…Baek is singing~~” While Baekhyun was glaring at Naeun all of them were laughing.-well of course except Baek.

 

“I can sing!”

 

“Yeah, whatever. Now, are we clear? Next week we’ll need posters and announcements. Everything must be perfect.”

 

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at her. “That’s because you’ll go to the dance with your boyfriend.”

 

Naeun was almost scolding him but she gave up. He was right anyway.

 

“Then, let’s start!”  

 

A.N// Um...Hi,again^^

I hope you like it

Like I said double update in a day~~

Please comment and tell me your opinions

oh, today I saw a dream. I was playing quidditch with EXO...yeah, too much fandom in a day:D:D plese someone, write a fanfic about it.P

And of course a Luhan:D:D