Sisters Before Misters...

The Bodyguard

 

 “Where are you going?” Kris questioned Naeun who was leaving the house at 8 p.m.

 

Naeun glared at him. “None of your business.”

 

Kris stared at her with a straight face. “No, actually it is my business, literally.”

 

Naeun pouted. “I’m gonna talk with Hana.” Kris looked at her blankly for a moment then Naeun shouted at him. “My friend! Oh God’s sake, you’re such a douche bag!!”

 

Kris kept staring her and finally spoke. “I’m coming with you.”

 

Naeun gave him a death glare. “In your dreams…I’ll go alone.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay, it wasn’t like Naeun had planned. She was leaving yes; but Kris was coming too.

 

“Whatever, just be invisible.” She scolded him. Kris nodded with a serious face. Why so serious, oh man…Please don’t say to me he can do that and be invisible in reality…

 

Hana’s house was 5 blocks away. Naeun arrived at the door and checked Kris who was behind the trees. He couldn’t be seen actually. Nice job…

 

Naeun knocked the door. After few minutes the door was opened and a smiley face appeared. “Oh, Naeun-ah! Come inside!” It was Hana’s mother’s voice.

 

Naeun nodded and came in. “Hana is in her room. She didn’t go out today, maybe you can help her.”

 

Naeun gulped and thanked to the woman. I really don’t think so…

 

She knocked the Hana’s door. Hana didn’t response. Naeun sighed and knocked again. This time she added. “I’m coming in, Hana”

 

She heard Hana’s murmur. “Go away…”

 

Naeun rolled her eyes and opened the door which was unlocked.

 

Hana was sitting on her couch while hugging a huge polar bear. Her eyes were swollen. Her tears were still noticeable.

 

Naeun sat down too. “You never told me.” She murmured.

 

Hana sighed. “You didn’t either.” Naeun reddened a little bit. She was right anyway.

 

“I…I’m sorry.” Naeun talked sadly. Hana looked away. “No, that was my mistake. He likes you, you like him and me…I’m like the 3rd wheel. He doesn’t even know me.”

 

Seeing her most cheerful friend like that broke Naeun’s heart. I wish Kris would be here. He can make people happier…

 

“Don’t be like that. I’m sure he knows you…”

 

“Yeah, because of you…”Hana murmured. Naeun gulped. Sisters before misters…But how?

 

Naeun hugged Hana tightly. “I don’t know what to do. Do you feel better now?”

 

Hana giggled a little bit. “Yeah, I do. You know what? I can understand why he likes you.”

 

Naeun was surprised. “Really? Why?” Well, I’ve no idea…

 

“You can make people happier.”

 

Naeun giggled too. “No, that’s Kris.” She talked without thinking. Then she realized what she said. What the hell…

 

Hana blinked blankly. “Naeun…” Naeun nodded. “Y.yeah?”

 

“You and Kris…what is your relationship?”

 

“Well, like I said family…”

 

“Stop that crap, girl. You know you can’t lie.”

 

Naeun sighed and started to play with her fingers.

 

“Cool, now you’re nervous. Naeun, we’re friends like….ten thousand years. Spill it out.”

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “He’s…my guardian.”

 

“What? Naeun, when did you become a prisoner?!” Hana almost screamed.

 

Naeun rolled her eyes. “Not like that. He says…he’s my bodyguard. My dad brought him and left.”

 

Hana’s eyes were wide open now. “He stays in your house?!?!”

 

Naeun gulped and nodded.

 

“So…he does cooking, I assume.” Hana was laughing hard right now.

 

Naeun nodded again. “You must see, he cooks really, really well.”

 

Hana chuckled. “Yes, I ate his foods, you know…”

 

Naeun held Hana’s hand.  “But…you’re the only one who knows that.”

 

Hana raised an eyebrow. “Eunji?”

 

“Doesn’t know.”

 

Hana sighed. “I’m sorry for making you upset in your first relationship day.”  What does it even mean?

 

Naeun smiled and hugged Hana again. “You know…Sisters before misters…”

 

Both of them chuckled. “Eunji says it but she always forgets that…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was 3 hours later. Naeun gasped. “Omo! I forgot that Kris is waiting for me!”

 

Hana smirked. “He takes care of you very well.”

 

“Um…it’s his job.”

 

“Are you sure? That’s just it…”

 

“Of course! He is emotionless like a brick, you know.”

 

“Ouch? I think you shouldn’t forget that he’s a human too.”

 

Naeun bowed her head. “I guess you’re right.”

 

Hana beamed happily. “Come on! Run to your prince charming”

 

Naeun opened to say his prince charming was Luhan but then she decided not to. She couldn’t say it to Hana anyway.

 

“I’m leaving~~” She sang happily and hugged her friend last time.

 

 

A.N// Helloo~~

I hope you like it ^^

Please leave a comment :D:D

Don't forget to have fun!!

 

Take a Kris with his aegyo :D:D