Accepting

The Bodyguard

 

Mr. Lee smiled. His daughter really needed a mom for her ‘homemade’ love. Poor my little princess…

 

He took a deep breath and called Kris back. Kris came in like nothing’s happened.

 

“Okay…You can stay here.” Naeun said slowly. Kris’ face was emotionless. He looked at Mr. Lee. “Which room, sir?” Naeun blinked. “W.what? Now? Just like that? Dad~~” She whined.

 

Mr. Lee was describing his room to Kris. When Naeun realized it was the room her room’s beside she pouted but her father didn’t care at all.

 

“Then when will you come back dad?” She did puppy eyes.

 

Mr. Lee looked away and didn’t speak. Naeun looked at Kris. He was silent too. Finally Mr. Lee replied. “I don’t know but I hope it won’t be long.” He tried to smile but he failed.

 

“Anyway, come on Naeun. Show his room to Kris.”

 

Naeun wanted to whine but her father was so off that she gave up.

 

“Follow me tall man.”

Kris sighed and followed her.

 

It was a guest room looking comfortable enough. Kris didn’t say anything. Naeun poked him. “You’re not a love child, right?”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. It must be a joke, right? “I don’t think so.”

 

Naeun sighed slowly. “You and my dad… How is it possible anyway? I mean you two have no a common point. Where did you meet?”

 

Kris shook his shoulders. “He found me in the orphanage.”

 

Naeun tried to speak but her voice didn’t come out. Finally she said “O.orphanage?”

 

Kris nodded. “Yeah, I grow up there. I guess Mr. Lee knew my family. When they died he started to search me and well… he did.”

 

Naeun nodded slowly too. “I…understand.” Her eyes were teary now so for hiding them she bowed and said “Welcome home, Kris.” Then she left.

 

 

Kris looked at the room, sat down to the bed and sighed. Wow… I have a room and it’s only mine.

 

 

*-*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*-*

 

 

“Naeun are you crying?” Naeun shook her head. “No, dad, it’s just…um... Onion, yeah. It’s because onions.” Mr. Lee raised his brows. “What onion? You’re in your room.”

 

Naeun sighed. “What happened to the Kris’ parents?”

 

Mr. Lee looked away again and the same reply came. “I don’t know.”

 

Her father was a pathetic liar. “Dad, two lies in a day? The first one was bad enough.”

 

Mr. Lee sat down beside her daughter. “Naeun… Just know that I love you,okay? I’m doing everything for you and… trust Kris. He really deserves your trust.”

 

Naeun nodded and gulped. What the heck is going on….

 

 

A.N //  Hey!! this is my second chapter. I hope you like it^^

and don't forget you can always pm me for my mistakes

Live long and prosper  *laughes geekly*