Second

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Seungyeon

“Ready to go?” In-Na asked me as she gave my hand a squeeze before we stepped out of the house. She helped me lock the door and then she put the keys into my sling bag. In-Na took a deep breath, “Let’s go!” She said enthusiastically.

I chuckled as she continued her story about this boy in class, Jong In, and how he kept skipping classes. She said angrily, “He’s a big rebel, I hate this kind of people.”

Finally, we reached the Institution. The headmaster greeted us, “Seungyeon, you’re here! In-Na, are you going off to school soon?”

“Yes.” In-Na said politely, “I’ll get going then. Bye, Yeon-ah!”

I smiled back at her as I listened to the sounds of her footsteps fading away.

“Coming in?” The headmaster asked. I nodded and thanked the headmaster as he supported me on the way. Upon reaching the entrance, he laughed, "I'm going to test your Braille reading skills later so get ready."

I hated learning Braille. It was so hard at first. There were so many dots. There was once I almost gave up on learning because of my frustration. I knew how to read in Braille now. The sad thing was, Braille wasn’t everywhere. There were times when people would say, “Read the sign!” The sad thing was, I couldn’t.

 

Oh Sehun               

“!” I groaned in pain as he hit me again.

“What? Don’t tell me you can’t handle this amount of pain?” The guy smirked.

I laughed, “Hit me again. Was that the best you’ve got? Speaking from experience, it’s nothing.” I challenged. Stupid guy, he has no idea who he’s up against.

The guy raised his fist to punch my gut again, but I blocked him and kneed his shin. He gasped and tried to punch me again but my fist reached his cheek before he could inflict any wounds on me. He tumbled to the ground as I smirked, “Give me your best shot.”    

The guy was pissed. The next moment, his hand took out something from his pocket. A pen knife. I wasn’t scared. This clearly showed that he was a coward.

I laughed and raised my hands up in the air, “I give in, you and your knife, you win.”

I watched him stare at me for a few seconds before I struck another hit on his cheek. This time, his lips started bleeding. I my lips, “I take back what I said.”

He swung his knife around like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter