Forty-Fifth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Seungyeon

“Hey! Seungyeon’s awake!” A voice shouted just as Sehun and I walked out of the room.

“Why don’t you two join us for a game? We’re playing truth or dare.” Another person asked. He had a much lower voice as compared to the previous person.  

“I need to get her back home quickly so we’ll pass.” Sehun lied as he tried to lead me away from the boys.

“We’ll make it short!” They tried to convince Sehun. At the very the next moment, all of them started chanting “Play, play, play, play, play” again and again.

“Hyu-”

“Play! Play!”

“Hyu-”

“Play! Play! Play!”

Sehun eventually gave up, exclaiming, “Fine! Hyungs I’ll play okay? But leave her out. She’ll just… listen.” I nodded my head in response. There was no way that I was going to spill out all my secrets in front of so many boys whom I didn’t know. (Because why in the world would I choose dare?)

The game lasted longer than it expected. Most of the boys chose ‘dare’ instead of ‘truth’, and some of the ‘dares’ were pretty dumb too.

“Chanyeol hyung, truth or dare?”

“I’m a man! I choose dare!”

“I dare you to kiss Baekhyun hyung on the lips!”

A chorus of loud laughter and wolf whistles echoed throughout the room. It was so loud that I could feel the ground shaking.

“I can’t do that, I’m a guy and- and- Seungyeon’s sitting right there! I’m going for truth now!” Chanyeol attempted to change the minds of the other boys but eventually, he had no choice but to do the dare or else he had to stick his head into the toilet bowl when it flushed.

The first person who chose truth was Sehun.

I heard from Suho that Sehun would always choose ‘dare’. Today, on the other hand, it was shocking that he decided to choose ‘truth’. The last time I played this game, which was almost 5 years ago, ‘truth’ would always consist of meaningless questions such as “When was the last time you lied to your parents?” etc

I didn’t pay much attention to what the boys were discussing until a particular question was asked: “Do you have someone you like?”

I stopped breathing for a second and sat up straight to hear his answer. The other guys were just as curious as me. Well, all except Luhan, because Luhan was the only one who had no comment about the question asked.

It t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter