Eighteenth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“It’s not important. I think you better come quickly. It’s regarding that Han Seungyeon girl.” Chanyeol said.

“How do you know that it’s-” I blurted. The beeping sound that indicated the end of the call echoed in my ear and I stopped. Taking a deep breath, I rested my fist against the wall. Why would Chanyeol tell me about Han Seungyeon? Unless he went to find out who she was.

I took a cab to where Chanyeol said he would meet me. For some unknown reason my heart was beating quickly. Its pulse increased as the taxi neared the location Chanyeol was at.  

“Sehun!” I heard someone call out my name when I exited the cab. I turned to see Chanyeol waving his arms frantically and I raised an eyebrow at him, trying to look as calm, “What’s up hyung?”

I watched him run his fingers through his hair as his face showed a worried expression. “Hyung, what’s the problem? Why did you call me to come here?”

“Bad news.” Chanyeol sighed, “Baekhyun and I saw that Seungyeon girl being abducted by a group of guys. I told Baekhyun to go after them while I waited for you. I knew it was a bad idea for him to run after their van because I run much faster than him… And- and I recognized one of them.”

“Who?”

“They’re BAP. They kidnapped Han Seungyeon.”

Han Seungyeon

“Shhh.” He placed a finger against my lips. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. The next moment, I found myself being pulled by the wrist by the man.

This man wasn’t someone I knew. His scent was different. The way he pulled me was in a rough manner and I would stumble over my feet once in a while. I tried pulling away from him. I tried to wriggle my wrist out of his grip. But his grip was too strong and firm. When I opened my mouth to shout “Help”, a handkerchief covered my mouth and powder entered my nostrils.

The last thing I heard before I out was, “Be a good girl.”

~

Everything was muffled. I couldn’t hear well and I tried to move my body. A wave of fatigue hit me and I knew that I was too weak to move. What happened to me and why am I feeling this way?

“I told you it was easy to get her.”

“You know, since she’s blind and all, it’s a big advantage for us. We can have some fun with her before informing EXO we have their youngest member’s girlfriend.”

“Oh my god, I have a brilliant idea!”

I stretched out my legs and let out a soft hiss. My hands and legs were tied up by ropes. The men heard me and I could somehow feel their intense stares on me. All talking paused and I could hear footsteps towards me. I gulped and regretted my previous action. I wanted to pretend to be half-asleep but that trick wouldn’t probably work on people like them.

“My my, is the little blind girl awake? So soon?” One man asked as he flicked my forehead using his finger. I winced and endured the hit, trying my best to look strong. I wasn’t going to fake cry and get them to pity me. I had much more pride th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter