Epilogue

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***I was writing halfway and my computer died! Argh. Hopefully, the chapter turned out okay :)

Happy Chinese New Year and enjoy!

 

Oh Sehun

"Do girls always stare at you in that way?" Seungyeon nudged me as we walked along the crowded streets of MyeongDong. 

I shrugged, "That's the cons of having an attractive boyfriend." I teased as she frowned. 

Ignoring the stares and wrapping an arm around Seungyeon's shoulders, I led her towards Two Moons, a newly-opened underground club at the corner of the street. I didn't exactly like the idea of bringing my girlfriend to a club and exposing her to the dirty secrets of the underground, but it was Kris' birthday and he insisted that we do some clubbing. 

At least Seungyeon wouldn't be the only girl around - Kai was bringing In-Na and Suho was bringing this girl he met at work. Anyway, Seungyeon was very excited to be able to visit the club, being her first time. 

"I heard from In-Na that it'll be noisy and packed." She said, "Will it be safe?"

"You'll be safe once you stick close to me. Don't let go of my hand, okay?" I told her as we walked towards the entrance. I entwined our fingers and held them firmly. 

Kris welcomed us with open arms. The table was filled with half-filled cups of volka and the older members of EXO were busy chatting away with girls who were way to underdressed for my liking. I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust when one of the girls placed a sloppy kiss on Luhan Hyung's cheek. Seungyeon seemed to not notice that as she was too busy scanning the club with curiosity.

Seungyeon and I took a seat and I took off my jacket, placing it above her exposed legs. (Kris also insisted that Seungyeon wear the denim miniskirt he bought for her on her birthday.) 

"Happy Birthday!" Seungyeon smiled as she handed Kris the combined gift we bought for him. Kris tried to pass a cup of volka to Seungyeon when I glared at him. Realising my displeasure, he smirked and put the cup back onto the table, "Seungyeon-ah, I think your boyfriend is becoming too overprotective." Seungyeon laughed and leaned onto my shoulder just when Kai and In-Na approached. 

Immediately, In-Na grabbed Seungyeon's hands and pulled her along to the dance floor. Before I could stand up and stop her, Kai interrupted, "She'll be fine. In-Na's just as protective as you when it comes to Seungyeon."

I nodded and watched In-Na drag Seungyeon to the dance floor. Seungyeon gave me a shy smile before she resumed her conversation with In-Na. 

"I heard that our Jongin has been failing his classes." Suho teased as he elbowed Kai's side. Kai scowled and crossed his arms, "Uni is harder than it seems. I was never a hardworking person anyway." 

The guys talked about other stuff until a group of girls, in which all looked as if they were still high schoolers, attempted to join us. A girl with short hair kept trying to lean against me as she laughed into my ear. I was annoyed by her subtle touches on my thigh and her constant "oppa"s. 

"Oppa, let's do a couple shot." She whined as she pouted her lips and held up her cup of volka. I shook my head and stood up, angrily. I was not going to let her flirt with me like that. Suddenly, she gripped my arm and whined, "Aww oppa don't be like that. Stay with us." 

I rubbed my temples in annoyanceand took a glance at Kai, who was giving me looks of pity. He was just as disgusted as I was. 

Okay, I told myself, I was going to wait for Seungyeon to come back. I rolled my eyes, sat back down reluctantly and crossed my arms. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter