Tenth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

“Why did you think it was me?” I asked.

“Dude, why are you glaring?” Kai patted my back as I let out an annoyed groan.

Lay cleared his throat, “I think I saw someone running off with a girl when I fled the scene, he looked awfully like you. It can’t be right?” 

“Yeah, it isn’t.” I said in a stern tone as I stood up, “Suho hyung, let me sleep in your room for a while.”

“Yeah, sure.” He replied.

How did Lay find out?

What else does he even know?

It’s over anyway, so what if he knows about her? It’s not like we’re ever going to see each other again.

~

It’s been four days since I’ve met her.

Three days since I’ve seen her.

That’s good. I wouldn’t want Han Seungyeon to appear in my life again would I?

“Chocolate bubble tea for him and milk tea for me.” The cashier smiled at Luhan while he took out some notes from his wallet. The cashier was a teenage girl and it was quite obvious she was interested in Luhan. Luhan held out his notes as the girl blushed while taking it. We moved to the side to wait and Luhan winked at her before turning his head to start a conversation with me. The cashier was so dazed that she didn’t pay attention to what the next customer was ordering.

When the bell rang that indicated my drink was ready, I collected it.

“Excuse me, I ordered chocolate bubble tea and green tea bubble tea, not two cups of milk tea.” A girl, who was the customer after us, told the person handing her her drinks.

I smirked, “Luhan hyung that cashier was so dazed by your wink that she thought the next customer was you.”

Luhan laughed softly and patted my back, “No one can resist me.”

I scoffed as we headed to Kris’ place.

“And I can’t believe she ordered the wrong drinks for us and I wasn’t allowed to change my order because it was already made!” The girl who had gotten the wrong drinks huffed behind us, “Seungyeon-ah, are you alright with milk tea instead of chocolate bubble tea?”

Seungyeon? Han Seungyeon?

My eyes rounded as I tried to listen out to what the girl said next.

It can’t be.

It’s too much of a coincidence.

I must have heard wrongly.

“It’s green. Oh Sehun, why are you still standing there?” Luhan shouted in front of me as I realised that he was already halfway cross the road and the girl was in front of me.

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter