Sixteenth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***So, I'm here to wish you a early Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy this chapter! (Spoiler: Seungyeon's past)

 

Oh Sehun

We were at a fried chicken place. Jongin and Luhan were too busy eating the whole chicken they bought for themselves while I would sneak a chance to pass a piece of thigh meat to Kyungsoo. Kris was trying to act cool in front of all those girls again, refusing to eat even one piece of chicken. It was a huge lie that ‘Chicken wasn’t his style’.

“Woah, I’m full.” Chanyeol groaned, “How am I supposed to play dancing games in this state?”

“It’s not like you dance well anyway. Jongdae and you should just sit back and watch Kai or Lay play.” Baekhyun commented, waving his drumstick in the air.

“Yah!” Chanyeol and Jongdae stood up and shouted in unison, attracting a few customers to look in our direction.

“Oh Sehun, who’s Han Seungyeon?” Suho held up a phone to my face.

“Bwoh- Is that my phone?” I reached out my hand to grab it but Suho refused to pass it to me. I was starting to get annoyed. How could he just unlock my phone and go through my contacts like that? I was tired and I didn’t want to waste energy on this. I held out my palm and said sternly, “Kim Joon Myun, give it back.”

“That’s not the way you treat your leader.” He said shaking his head, “I’m surprised you actually have a female contact in here. Tell me, who is she exactly?” He questioned as he sat up straight (along with the other eager members).

“No one. Give my phone back!” I tried to snatch it back, but now Suho threw the phone to Tao. Tao smirked, “Is she pretty? Cute? Hot?”

“Shut up Huang Zi Tao.” I tried to snatch it again, however Tao had already thrown it to Luhan, “Luhan hyung, it seems like your best friend is keeping secrets.”

Luhan eyed me suspiciously and he took a glance at my phone, “If Suho hyung didn’t find out, would I be kept in the dark forever? Just spill it. Who is she?”

“She can’t possibly be your relative because I don’t remember any of your relatives with the last name Han.” Xiumin added and I ran my fingers through my air in frustration.

I raised my hands, “She’s no one. I’m serious.”

“Don’t lie.” Jongin sent me a teasing look, “Is she a toy? Or have you finally gotten yourself a slave?”

I rolled my eyes, “Give it back.”

“Is she the girl you were running with after the Nu’Est fight?” Lay asked, “Why else would I see Oh Sehun, the one who barely shows his feelings, hold the hand of a girl and run with her. I thought I really saw wrongly then, but now I’m starting to suspect that that person really is you.”

“How many times must I tell you to give my phone back!” I slumped back into my seat when I had finally gotten hold of my phone.

I turned the phone off and put it back into my pocket, with my hand above it.

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Don’t make us find out who Han Seungyeon is!” Baekhyun threatened with Chanyeol nodding next to him. Joon Myun continued, “If you refuse to tell us the details, you know that we have the ability to find out ourselves.”

“What must I say for you to be happy? She’s a friend? She’s someone I met on the street? She’s the reason why I was injured in the first place?”

“Don’t tell me…”

“Yah Oh Sehun, you saved a girl?!” Luhan exclaimed and he fanned himself to keep calm, “Our Hunnie actually injured himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter