Forty-Fourth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***Double updated so please go back a chapter if you haven't!

Han Seungyeon

Sehun and I were sitting on the public bus when my grandmother called to say that she was leaving the house. That meant that I wouldn’t be able to enter the house as I didn’t have the house keys with me. That’s great.

“Sehun, do you mind if we stayed out a little longer?” I asked, hoping that he was still free to accompany me. I didn’t want to walk around alone and besides, I would rather spend more time with him.

“Is your grandmother not home?”

“How- How did you know?” I asked in bewilderment. I heard his laugh before he replied, “Wild guess. Get off here.” He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bus.

“But it’s not our stop.” I said but ended up getting dragged by him anyway.

We started walking along the busy pathway. No matter how many times I asked him, he refused to tell me where he was taking me.

“If you keep doing this, I’m going to stop walking.” I threatened.

“But you trust me, don’t you?”

Yes, yes I did.

It took a while before we finally arrived somewhere. I heard loud cheers and a door bell ring. We were standing in front of an apartment door.

“What are we doing here?” I asked anxiously. I wasn’t going to meet Sehun’s friends. No way. I was going to embarrass him and myself. “There’s no way I’m going to meet your friends here.”

I pulled on his arm, hoping that he would listen to me and we would leave. He hushed me and whispered into my ear, “They’re great people. They’ll like you.”

“Sehun- it’s not that.”

Before I could convince him, I heard the door creek open.

“Sehun! You’re here!” A deep, loud voice exclaimed, “And you brought someone! Is this Han Seungyeon?”

I closed my eyes and sighed. Great, they even know who I am.

“Come in!” The boy said too excitedly as the door creaked again, so I’m guessing that he’s opening it wider for us to enter.

“Hey Sehun!”

“Hun!”

 And other shouts followed after Sehun pulled me into the apartment.

“Oh my god is that Han Seungyeon!”

I bowed in response and then hung my head in embarrassment. Why did I believe Sehun in the first place? Now look what I’ve gotten myself into.

“Guys I’m just going to let her rest in my room. She had a long day and she doesn’t have the keys to her place.” Sehun explained. Wolf calls and whistles followed, along with some words like “Too hasty Sehun!” and “You’re on another level!”

When Sehun closed the door of the room and got me to sit on the bed, he let out a long breath and apologized, “Sorry about that. I didn’t know that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter