Thirty-Second

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh Sehun

“…why don’t you go home and be the daddy’s boy you were before?”

I felt my fingers curling up into fists as I took a step towards him. He was the stone-faced member of the group, and also the person I disliked the most. He acted as if he was the best and seemed to look down on others. Joonmyun held me back before I could jump on him to punch his teeth out.

Leo smirked and crossed his arms, waiting for some kind of retort. I let out a low growl as I glared at him. What’s worse was that his father was my father’s business partner. My family and his family were closely linked and if I caused any harm to him, Oh Medical would be threatened.

Now, I had almost nothing to do with Oh Medical and I had the sudden urge to use this opportunity to get back at this er.

“Do you want to run back to your daddy now? Are you scared?” Leo taunted, “You’ve always been like this, hiding behind your father’s back.”

And that was enough. I threw my fist at him and jumped on him, giving him punches on his cheeks, eyes, jaw and everywhere else on his face. We had this sort of rivalry since middle school and I was definitely glad I had finally released of my anger on his face today, once and for all. “ off you bloody bastard, you’re not any better than me.”

“You’re pathetic,” Leo pushed me off him, “You try to act strong but I know you haven’t changed at all, even after you left home.”

Leo kicked me in the shin and I hissed in pain, bending down. He kicked me on the side, causing me to fall on the ground.

I hated him.

I hated him so much.

I grit my teeth and stood up, “I’m going to finish you today.”

“Is this still some kind of game to you? Don’t be childish anymore, Sehun.” He mocked me and faked a laugh.

He tried to punch me in the ribs but I managed to grab his fist and twisted it. I kicked his stomach causing him to fall backwards against the metal railing behind him and I slammed my elbow onto the side of his face. A loud crack was heard and I was somehow proud of myself for breaking his nose. I punched his stomach again, causing him to spit out blood. He tried to resist the few punches I threw at him but failed.

“Sehun! Stop! You’re going to kill him that way!” Suddenly I heard Lay call out and I turned to face him. All the EXO and VIXX members were all sweating and panting as they all faced me, some had blood on their cheeks but it wasn’t a serious injury.

I turned back to face Leo and immediately my mind went blank. Words were stuck in my throat and I didn’t know what to say when staring at that unconscious person with his hair messed up, body slumped to the ground and face covered in blood – maybe with a broken jaw and nose.

My jaw dropped in horror and I finally realised what I had done. Lay ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders, “I know you two had past grudges, but please stop this.”

The other VIXX members ran up to Leo and shook him anxiously, trying to get him to wake up. They called his name again and again, hoping that he would regain consciousness.

At that moment, I was afraid. I was too caught up in my own emotions and I never realised that if I didn’t stop hitting him, he might lose too much blood and die.

Lay patted my back and turned me around, so that I wouldn’t look at Leo’s bleeding face anymore. He squeezed my shoulder, “I know you didn’t mean to go this far. But you have to get a grip on yourself. You’re the youngest out of all of us, and if it’s one of us who should go to jail, it’s definitely not you.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter