Fifteenth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Seungyeon

I reached out my hand carefully as I felt In-Na’s hand lead me to Daekyung’s hand. The hand that I assumed was Daekyung’s felt cold for some reason but I shrugged it off the moment Daekyung greeted me enthusiastically.

“It’s nice to meet you Seungyeon!” She exclaimed and I nodded in response. Daekyung squeezed my hand excitedly and she pulled back. “I have heard about you from In-Na and I’m really happy to finally meet you.”

I smiled and I sat down next to In-Na. It was weird hearing that from someone I didn’t know. In-Na told her about me? Who would be excited to meet a blind girl? And how much did In-Na say?

We chatted a little and then ordered some snacks to munch on. I found out that Daekyung didn’t have many friends in her old school but she didn’t tell us the reason why. It wasn’t like the reason was important but it was hard to imagine someone as friendly as Daekyung not having many friends. Daekyung didn’t seem that bad after all. She was cheerful, positive and kind. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea to meet her.

“I have a soft spot for people with disabilities, it would be nice to actually meet and make friends with someone like that.” She explained.

I bit my lip. She means well. I told myself. She’s not trying to mock me. She’s nice.

For some reason, I felt that In-Na was starting to feel uncomfortable hearing Daekyung saying those words too. She spoke up and alerted us that it was getting late and that we should leave soon. I agreed with In-Na. I know Daekyung’s a nice person but I still feel uncomfortable revealing too much of my life to her.

“She’s quite nice to me but at times I feel like she’s lying.” I recalled In-Na’s words the other day and I gulped down my drink. I shouldn’t judge her too soon, for all I know she might be the most honest person I’ve ever met.

Oh Sehun

“You can stay in this room.” Kyungsoo opened the door to the empty room that I remembered him telling me that it was a storeroom.

It didn’t resemble a storeroom though. The room was painted white and it had a few c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter