Third

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Enjoy!

Oh Sehun

I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a groan. The blood was still oozing out of my wound. I heard shuffling noises and I turned around. It was a girl.

She had one hand on the wall, as she made her way through the alley. The next moment she stopped, and then she advanced slowly. I stared at her as she walked closer and closer to me, still keeping a poker face on. How does she do that? I’m breathing heavily and I have a cut on my arm. It’s pretty obvious that the police were looking for someone like me.

I heard the sirens getting louder and I knew, I had to get out of this, or else I’d be doomed. Maybe not just me, but also the hyungs.

I took a deep breath, here goes nothing.

I pushed myself towards her, pressing her body on the wall as she let out a gasp. Her expression turned sour. The funny thing was, she wasn’t looking at me. She was looking at my chest. She didn’t even move, as if she was still processing what just happened. Then, she opened to say something but I stopped her by placing my hand on her lips. I whispered into her ear, “Don’t move.”

I heard running. The police.

I stared at my hand on her lips. I have to do it.

What’s the big deal? Tao bangs numerous girls each week, like a kiss was that much of a deal. Each time I enter his apartment, I see bras of different colours and sizes. It’s just a kiss. She’ll forget it. Maybe she’s like one of those s who don’t even mind kissing a hundred guys a day. It’s my first kiss but it’s no big deal. Love doesn’t even exist anyway.

I slammed my lips against hers. She started struggling but I held her in place. “Shh.” I hushed her. Her eyes rounded as she fought for me to release her.

I stopped only when I was sure the police were far away. I saw the disgusted look on their face from the corner of my eye.

The girl panted as I let go of her wrist. It was red. Maybe I applied too much force. Shut up Oh Sehun, she doesn’t need your pity. I turned to walk away.

She frowned and shouted, “You’re just leaving like that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter