Twenty-Seventh

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***Here's a double update. Hope you like it!

 

Oh Sehun

“Sehun!” I heard someone yelling my name. I was inside of Kyungsoo’s apartment, lying on his couch and yet I could still hear Kim Jongin’s annoying voice, “Sehun! Sehun! Open up!”

Pushing myself off the couch and after gaining back my balance, I stumbled towards the door. As I pulled open the door unhappily, I could still feel the alcohol within me, even after half a day of napping. Rolling my eyes and leaning onto the door frame, I questioned, “What?”

“Kyungsoo hyung and I! We- um- we…” Kai started enthusiastically but was stopped by Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo massaged his temples and then pushed me back into his apartment while muttering, “Go in, it’s a long story.”

“Let me get a glass of water first.” I coughed and closed my eyes, annoyed with the constant headaches alcohol had brought for the past hour after I had woken up. Closing my eyes and laying back down on the couch, I grumbled, “So what made you so excited today? It better not be about little kids commenting on your bromance or else I’ll be getting out of here.”

Kai’s eyebrows furrowed as he took a glance at Kyungsoo hyung, who shrugged. Kyungsoo started, “So today Jongin and I went out to have lunch.” I opened one eye and raised an eyebrow.

“What he wanted to say is,” Kai blurted, “We saw your lover today and ate lunch with her.”

“What lover?” I asked, not bothering to open my eyes anymore. They were most probably playing with me as I didn’t think they would possibly meet Seungyeon anywhere around here. She doesn’t really go out of her neighborhood anyway.

“That Han Seungyeon girl,” Kai said, “She was having lunch with her friend and we joined them.”

“Han Seungyeon?” I repeated and sat up immediately. As a result, pain rushed through my head as fragments of my drunken self replayed in my mind. I could only remember myself walking in a familiar yet unfamiliar area and then entering a house.

“Jongin’s friend, the girl he wouldn’t stop talking about-”

“Shut up hyung.” Kai muttered.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued, “is friends with Han Seungyeon. They were having lunch together and Jongin decided to in, thinking that it was a great and wonderful idea to join them for lunch.”

I imagined Han Seungyeon and her friend, together with Kai and Kyungsoo, sitting around the same table, having a meal. Instantly, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter