Thirty -Ninth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh Sehun

I did not expect to see Jongin standing at my doorstep on a Saturday.

Crossing my arms and eying him up down, I questioned, “Why have you come to bother me on a Saturday?”

“You ,” He punched me lightly on the stomach before pushing me aside, inviting himself inside. “I’ll assume that you’re free tonight so let’s go out.”

“Never in your dreams.” I sat down opposite him in front of the dining table. “I would never want to go out with you.”

“Brat, I didn’t mean that.” He said as he opened a pack of chips and started eating. As he chewed he asked, “You’ve never been to the noraebang before right?”

I frowned, “I thought you said that guys who went there were gay.”

“It wasn’t my idea. It’s actually H- Never mind, just make sure that you get there on time. I’ll text you later.” He said before putting another chip into his mouth.

“What makes you think that I’ll go?” I challenged him. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, “Oh you will go.”

Changing the topic, Jongin then said something that surprised me, “Your Luhan hyung is sick at home by the way.”

“He is?” I had no idea. If Luhan was sick, I would probably be the first one to know while Jongin would be one of the last. “Since when?”

Clapping his hands like a seal as he started laughing (and mocking me), Jongin exclaimed, “I knew that you wouldn’t know about this! You’re such a failure as a friend. Usually you would reply ‘Of course I know, its Luhan hyung’ but now you’re too busy locking yourself at home and mourning over your failed love life to even know about it. When was the last time you spoke to Luhan?”

“I am not mourning over my failed love life.” I stated.

“Yeah sure, like I’d believe that.” He rolled his eyes and stuffed his face with another chip. I felt like pouring the chips over him and kicking him out of my home. He repeated, “When was the last time you spoke to Luhan?”

“Last week.” I admitted, realizing that it had been a long time. I would text, call or maybe meet up with Luhan hyung almost every day, if not every 2 days. He was the member I was closest to in EXO. I can’t believe that I had forgotten to contact him for a whole week. That was why I didn’t know that he fell sick.

“Last week! Ha! Oh Sehun you ! You were mourning over your pathetic love lif-”

Before he would finish his words, I smacked him across the head, “Shut up and eat the chips before I kick you out.”

~
After kicking Jongin out, I left to Luhan’s house. After a few knocks on the front door, it swung open, revealing a very tired and pale Luhan.

“How are you?” I asked, breaking the silence as I stared at him.

“I’m great,” Luhan gestured to his face and body, “As you can see.”

“Stop joking, hyung.” I reprimanded although I was a few years younger than him. I followed him into his messed up apartment, where his finished cup noodles were lying on the table and clothes sprawled all over the floor.

Luhan kicked his clothes aside to make way as he headed back to his room. He sat down on the bed and stared back at me, “So how’s life?”

“Not good.” I replied as I sat on his armchair. “Hyung, you should lie down and rest. Do you need anything?”

“I’m good. My fever gone down just a while ago and I’m not having a headache anymore.” He smiled, “When are you going to tell me what happened the other day when you met your dad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter