Forty-Sixth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Enjoy the fluff ^^

 

Oh Sehun

I didn’t know why, but at that moment after I had ended the call, I found myself running to one place- or should I say, one person –Seungyeon.

“Dr Robertson has arrived in Seoul. Your father has already requested for me to book an appointment. The operation will take place 3 days from now. I’ll email the details to you tonight.”

“Ok. Thanks. Bye.” I hurriedly said and I quickly pressed ‘end call’.

I ran and ran, regardless of how tired I was. When I had finally reached the door, I took in a deep breath and rang the bell. I was greeted by Seungyeon’s grandmother, who never hesitated to give me a smile. “Hello, Sehun- Oh my! You’re covered in sweat, come in quickly and dry yourself up!” She opened the door widely for me to enter.

I gave a short bow before panting, “Where’s Seungyeon?”

“She’s taking a shower. Just wait here and I’ll bring you a glass of water.” Grandmother limped towards the kitchen. I grabbed her wrist, “It’s fine. I can get it myself. Please sit down.”

Grandmother gave a motherly pat on my back as she complimented, “You’re really a gentleman now, aren’t you?”

I headed to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. When I turned around to head back to where grandmother was, I was face to face with Seungyeon- hair wet and dressed in baggy clothes.

“Grandmother, do you know where I kept my-” She paused. Her eyebrows furrowed and she pointed an accusing finger in my direction, “Is someone there?”

The corner of my lip curled upwards as I continued listening to her “threats about bringing me to the police”. I crossed my arms and leaned against the kitchen counter, while watching her in amusement.

She raised her voice slightly this time, “You’re not grandmother! You smell of sweat!”

“That’s because I ran here just to tell you something.” I replied, a smirk playing on my lips. Her expression changed drastically upon hearing my voice. She frowned, “Then why didn’t you say anything sooner?”

“I wanted to watch you longer. Besides, it’s not like I can announce to you that I have arrived when you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter