Fifth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

I must be hallucinating. There’s no way it’s the same person. The girl from last night; she’s blind. She can’t go shopping! That’s right Oh Sehun, it’s not her. It’s someone else. After she stepped out of the changing room, she stood behind the sales-lady, while the sales-lady took a look at the shoe I passed her. The sales-lady nodded and said, “I’ll help you check it out.”

Then, she left. I stared at the girl in front of me. She looked exactly like the one from last night. I swear. She was facing the front, but not making any eye contact with me. There’s only one way I can find out whether she’s her. I waved my hand in front of her and she didn’t respond.

I smirked, “You look cute.”

Her cheeks flushed light pink and she questioned me, “Why are you here?”

Well, it’s okay if I a bit, isn’t it? It was quite true anyway. She was wearing a simple baby pink flowery dress that fell right above her knees. Her hair was put in a bun which suited the dress. I couldn’t help but smile. I’m not falling for her. Definitely not. It’ll take much more for me to get interested in someone. Ever since I was born, no one of the opposite gender interested me. I’m not gay either.

“Are you saying that I can’t go shopping?” I asked her. She bit her lip as she stammered, “I- I didn’t mean that, but you-”

I laughed at how she couldn’t talk back, “You kicked me really hard last night. It still hurts.”

“You deserved it.”

“You deserved that kiss too.” I blurted. Crap, I shouldn’t have said that. What if I really offend her this time?

“Bwoh?” She exclaimed and took a step forward. I smirked, “Was it, perhaps, your first kiss?”

Her actions showed her answer, her fingers curled into a fist as she breathed out a deep sigh, “Just shut up.”

After she said it, I found myself smiling. Why am I even smiling? I’m Oh Sehun. A rebel. A delinquent. A gangster. I have to keep reminding myself that. I forced myself to keep a poker face, “That dress is too short, it exposes too much of your legs, don’t buy it.”

“What?” She used her hands to touch the fabric of the dress, lower and lower, until it reached the end of the dress. She muttered, thinking that I couldn’t hear it, “It isn’t that short.”    

“I’m a guy, I know what guys look out for. Even though I find it really appealing to the eye but just hurry up and go change.”

Her cheeks turned slightly pink again and she stomped her foot, “Fine, I’ll change back.”

I smirked as she turned around and felt her way back to the changing room.

“Seungyeon-ah!” A girl about her age called and ran over. I coughed and turned around pretending to look at the clothes around.

“Seungyeon-ah, let me see how you look… Aigoo you look so cute!” The girl squealed.

“I don’t. I’m goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter