Ninth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Seungyeon

I’m afraid of Oh Sehun.

Oh Sehun is bad.

He has been lying.

He’s a liar.

I’ve been cheated.

The more I thought of how dumb I was, being cheated by him just within a day, I got angrier and angrier with myself. My fingernails scratched the couch material softly as I tried my best to stop myself from crying.

Han Seungyeon, you can’t cry. You can’t show your vulnerable side to the monster in front of you. Stop crying!

“Anything else to say, princess?” He whispered, but yet it was so loud.

Oh Sehun is a liar.

He is a ert.

All these negative thoughts ran through my mind as I mentally shouted shut up. His lips brushed against mine, “Are you scared of me now?”

I gasped as his hand wasn’t next to my face anymore, it was moving downwards. It tugged against the bottom of my top as I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying.

So this is going to ruin my life forever.

Suddenly, all his weight was lifted off me. I froze as I heard footsteps toward the door. The door creaked open and slammed shut.

I was now alone. Oh Sehun was gone.

He’s gone.

He left.

I was supposed to be happy. I was supposed to thank god that he didn’t do anything to me. I was supposed to report him to the police for everything he has done. Whether it was gang fights or an attempt to me. But I’m not happy. I’m not relieved. I’m not thanking god. No matter how much he deserves to be caught by the police, I can’t bring myself to do it. I don’t want to do it.

Because, before Oh Sehun walked out of the door, I heard him mutter, “I’m sorry.”

I must be deceiving myself. I can’t believe that liar. He’s a big, fat liar bad person.

The dumb fact about what he said was that he sounded genuine and he sounded like he meant it.

Oh Sehun

What the heck was I doing? This is freaking wrong. Why am I doing this?

My eyes roamed around Han Seungyeon’s face and body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter