Fourteenth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

The next few days, only EXO came to visit me. Not that I wanted Seungyeon to, but either way, things would turn out awkward between us ever since I witnessed her crying.

“…looking at his bruised face make me crack up!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he told the story of his fight in school, “So what if the principal threatened to expel me? I was glad I managed to break that guy’s nose and show him who’s boss!”

“I’m so proud of you.” Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s back as he pretended to cry.

Sure the atmosphere these days were much livelier, but I became bored after hearing stories about how the rookie gangs got beaten up so badly within 5 minutes. Day after day, I would see a new bruise forming at the side of someone’s cheek as he would curse the person who did it.

But soon enough, my leg was almost fully healed and I could be discharged in 2 days.

“Do you want to live with me when you’re discharged? I could take care of you.” Kyungsoo suggested. Jongin stared at him in disgust as he commented, “The baby has grown up, D.O. You really need to get rid of your habit of pitying others.”

Kyungsoo sighed as he placed a container of food on the table, “I cooked some kimchi fried rice.”

“Thanks.” I muttered. After all the members left, I stared out the window. It was raining today. The rain was heavy but there wasn’t any sign of thunder and lightning. I turned to look at the entrance of the hospital to see all the members running into the rain and laughing, except for Kris who rolled his eyes and followed behind them.

I decided to eat the Kimchi fried rice Kyungsoo prepared. Taking out the spoon he put inside the container, I took a mouthful of the rice. Kyungsoo was a good cook. The best I have ever known, but what was his reason to have joined a gang like us? He never told anyone, maybe he told Jongin, but Jongin wasn’t the type to share secrets (which wasn’t meant to be shared).

The next moment the door slammed open and I heard the clicking and clucking of high heels. Looking up, I saw a face heavily covered by makeup, scoffing at me.

“Get out before I call the security guards.” I threatened as she slammed the door shut with a scowl.

“You can’t do that, don’t you know, Sehunnie.” She sat down on the chair at my bedside, and rested her head on her palms, “Just look at what happened to you.”

I ignored her as I took another mouthful of the fried rice.

“If you stayed with your father and me, and learnt how to run the hospital, you wouldn’t be eating such filthy food.”

I slammed my fists on the table and pushed the container of rice so hard that it fell on the ground, with some rice getting onto her golden heels. Her lips stayed in a thin, firm line as she eyed the supposed ‘filthy food’ on her heels.

“Doctor!” I called as loud as I can, hoping he would appear to chase this mad woman out.

“That’s not going to work, Sehunnie. I have the door blocked by my men.” She said with a smug look, “Anyway those doctors won’t choose to intrude once they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter