Twenty-Eighth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Double-updated! Go back one chapter 

 

Oh Sehun

I didn’t know what made me do it. I thought it was a joke when Tao and I were walking along the street when suddenly he exclaimed that Han Seungyeon was in front. I laughed, thinking that he was trying to play a joke on me, but little did I expect to see her -- dressed in a collared polo t-shirt and white shorts.

I wanted to ignore her because it seemed as if she was busy waiting for someone. Her hands gripped onto the handles of the plastic bags filled with raw fish as she bobbed her head up and down, her lips nervously. I whispered to Tao, “Let’s go, she’s probably waiting for her grandmother.”

“How do you know huh?” Tao teased, nudging my shoulder, “You know her too well~”

I rolled my eyes and punched his arm, “Can you just shut up? Let’s go.”

“Hey! Those guys are pointing at her legs! Are they checking her out?” Tao hit my arm in a gay manner and I smirked, “No way am I going get tricked by you.”

“I’m serious! See for yourself.” Tao placed his arms on my shoulder and turned my body around so that I could face Seungyeon’s direction again.

He was right.

There were teenage boys, slightly younger than us, who were snickering and talking amongst themselves as they gestured towards Seungyeon’s legs. I looked towards the direction of their fingers in confusion. A patch of red on the backside of her white shorts stood out and I faced Tao in horror. Her ‘thing’ came without her knowing and the fact that she was wearing white shorts somehow attracted much more attention than I expected.

My eyes landed on the grey cardigan I had on. I didn’t have time to think about getting cold, it just wasn’t right to keep her in the dark about her stain. I ran towards her and said, “Wear this.”

Taking off my cardigan and bending down, I wrapped it around her waist securely. Making sure that the stain was covered, I then stood up and faced her. Her face showed confusion as she asked, “Why?”

Why was I here? Or Why did I sacrifice my cardigan for your pride?

I stopped myself from looking at her legs as I said, “You’re wearing white shorts, and it’s stained.”

She furrowed her eyebrows. I sighed and took a glance at the teenage boys from just now. They pretended not to see anything as they directed their attention to the opposite direction. I gritted my teeth and replied her, “The back of your shorts are stained red and I saw a couple of people staring at it. Those losers don’t have a heart to even tell you when they know that you’re blind.”

For a moment th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter