Forty-Ninth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Han Seungyeon

"I'm so happy for you!" In-Na exclaimed as she held both of my hands together. She bounced up and down on her seat, "Now we can actually go shopping and watch movies together! I'll go home and plan the next few days. I'll make sure that you'll try out all sorts of things! Oh this will be so fun!" 

"You're so pretty." I blurted out, ignoring her words. This was my first time seeing In-Na and I couldn't help but compliment her. She had a pretty face and a great personality, no wonder even a guy like Kai liked her. In-Na blushed upon hearing my sudden comment and tried to change the subject, "About just now... Kai did it!" She pointed at Kai beside her, hoping to push the blame onto him.

Kai frowned and bumped his shoulder with In-Na's, "What did I say about calling me Kai?" 

"Okay, fine... Jongin." In-Na sighed, placing more emphasis on 'Jongin' as she rested her head on her palms.

I was so happy for her. I'm glad she found somebody like Kai. After watching their interaction, I knew that Kai suited her. I smiled to myself.

Sehun broke my train of thoughts by asking, "Are you jealous by their PDA?" He smirked as he watched my face turn red while I denied his statement. He poked my arm, "You know, the last time we kissed was when you confessed to me... Do you want to-"

I covered his month immediately and gave In-Na a sheepish smile, "I'm really glad that this isn't a dream."

 

A year later...

It has been at least 7 months since I enrolled into In-Na's high school. I've finally managed to experience what it's like being a normal student. Of course, I didn't forget to visit the institution once in a while. It was heartwarming to see the faces of the little children I've always regarded as my little brothers and sisters. 

Mihyo's condition improved greatly. As she had become blind due to an unlucky accident, after undergoing more therapy sessions and an eye surgery just a week ago, she started regain her eyesight. 

I decided to skip this year's college entrance exam because I had a lot to catch up on. Sehun insisted that he wanted to skip as well as he claimed that he was "dumb and needed more time". It was obvious that he was lying as after studying with him for a month before the exam, I learnt that he was actually a genius. I could never understand how he could fail his past papers with a brain like his. His main problem was that he refused to focus and kept trying to take breaks in between our study sessions.

After lots and lots of persuasion and convincing, Sehun finally took the exam a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter