Seventh

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

>>1 hour ago<<

“THERE’S A FIGHT OUTSIDE!”

I blew my bangs as I stumbled up. I glared at the leader, his name was J something. I cracked my knuckles as I threw a punch on his right cheek.

“JR!” A white haired boy called and rushed over. I smirked when I saw his face. He looks too much like a girl to be in a gang.

“Sehun, on your left!” Lay yelled. I dodged the punch and spun around, kicking the attacker on the gut. He groaned as I challenged, “Try to catch me.”

He his lips as he threw a few punches at me, some hitting my arm but most missing. I smirked and aimed to kick him at the side of his knee. Before I could hit him, some other guy tackled me to the ground. He punched my chin pretty hard before I managed to kick him off me. Kris came up to me and checked whether I was okay before going off against that guy.

I sighed as I sat up. Looking around, the fight was 5 vs 6. Half of EXO didn’t want to join as they were too lazy for fighting today while the others, along with me, wanted to have some entertainment.

I realized that that guy had hit me harder than I thought. My lip was bleeding and I couldn’t move my jaw. I was about to get him for revenge, but police sirens echoed the area.

“ this, aish-” I cursed as Kris shouted for EXO to split. The police always had to come at the wrong time. I headed behind the Face Shop Building while the other gang members ran over to the alley. My arms were sore and my lip was still bleeding. I limped to the back of the building when I saw a shadow of a girl at the side. Someone was actually hiding here?

I limped closer to see that the girl had a hand on the wall for support. Before I knew it, ‘Han Seungyeon’ escaped my lips. The girl stopped and took a step back. Bingo.

“Who are you?”  She asked.

Out of all places, I always meet her when I’m alone when we’re alone. I shouldn’t be chatting now. The police are here. “Hurry up and get out of here. You shouldn’t be hiding here, it’s not safe.”

She asked, taking a few more steps back, “Who are you to tell me about this?”

“Han Seungyeon, it’s not the time to argue right now.” I jogged up to her and grabbed her wrist. She tried to break free but I didn’t let her. I need to get her and myself, out of here.

I turned her around and started sprinting the other direction. My grip tightened the further we ran. Not just because I didn’t want to let her go, but also I was trying my best to endure the pain while running. The impact on my jaw didn’t cause temporary pain, it lasted quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter