Twentieth

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Seungyeon

A huge weight was thrown onto me and I felt the firm, rough grip of the tall and bulky man on top of me. I let out an ear piercing scream.

“You know what? I’m sick of waiting for your little boyfriend to come and save you. I, together with all of them, am going to you right here and right now. Oh Sehun can come and see your dirty body when he arrives.” The man growled in a low voice.

My lips trembled and I felt so vulnerable. So weak, so useless, so dumb. This was what blindness made me become. I was weak, I couldn’t fight back. I was useless, I couldn’t do anything. I was dumb, I allowed a stranger to pull me with him. This is the mess I landed up in.

But I regretted. I should have fought against the person who tried to drag me away.

Did Daekyung notice I was gone? She must be waiting at the stall for me. Would she leave because she thought I left?

“Youngjae, help me hold onto her.” The man above me said. I could still feel his tight grip on my wrist and arm, as if he was planning to cut off the circulation of blood. I struggled a little, it was so painful, like I couldn’t feel my hand anymore.

“Yes, hyung.” The other man, I assumed was Youngjae. Pressing his palms against my elbow, he pinned it against the ground roughly. Youngjae’s grip wasn’t as bad as the previous man, I could say. But either way, I wanted to get out of this situation. Just that, I didn’t know how.

The rough guy placed a palm over my mouth, covering it firmly, muffling my attempt to scream again. I could feel him yanking off my cardigan, to the extent that I thought it ripped. I held my breath. The cold wind blew against me. I was only wearing my cardigan over my buttoned top and jeans.

I felt his hands making way towards the button of my jeans and he ed it quickly, at the same time, pulling down my zipper.

Suddenly, I felt so . Was I really going to be like this?

It’s probably too late to pray now.

Oh Sehun

“Hyung, are we there yet?” I asked eagerly. The stretch of road was so long, I couldn’t hold my nervousness. Was I, Oh Sehun, really getting nervous for a girl?

“Wait a little longer, I think we’re getting there soon.” Kris said calmly. He gripped the steering wheel tighter but still maintained his composure. “Nothing will happen to her, we have Baekhyun, remember?”

“Time is crucial now, hyung. Can you drive any faster?” I asked, shifting my body to ease myself. So what if we had Baekhyun? BAP still outnumbered him. He can’t do much. Han Seungyeon is still in trouble, and this might be my fault.

“Calm down.” Luhan patted my back. I took in a deep breath. How could I calm down? I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the window, hoping that we wouldn’t be too late.

“There!” Luhan shouted next to me. I opened my eyelids slowly to see him pointing at the grass patch outside. “Isn’t that Baekhyun’s handkerchief?”

“That is!” Chanyeol exclaimed, sitting up.

“I’m getting out of here.” I said, pushing the door open roughly and running my fingers through my hair. I ran t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter