Chapter 8 : Broken Heart

Twist of Fate

 

August 30, 2010

 

Ji Hyo just having her shower and now is preparing herself for the filming. “Emm, what should I wear?” and then she pickup a nice black blouse that is pairing with a black jeans. Its look simple but nice. After put a simple makeup in her face, she rashly go to her company car who already waiting her outside her house.

It’s falls seasons now, the weather is breezily. As much as she like summer seasons, she also like falls. She loves to see the brown gold leaves that falls apart when the wind blow to them. JI Hyo smile happily watching those entire trees along her journey. ‘He won’t come in today filming right, since he just had his surgery last Friday. I’m glad the surgery successful. Today will be the first time without him; I wonder would it be around. Maybe Haha and Gary sunbaenim will be joy in happiness since the nagging brother not there’ Ji Hyo keeps thinking in her mind with delusional.

‘Oh wait, why need I’m thinking about him? He already has a girlfriend, they no single chance for me and him to be together. I must forget him and forget all my feelings toward him. All along it’s just a one sided love. He never has feeling for me’ Ji Hyo reminder herself to be in track with her shoes right now.

Today filming location is at National Musuem of Contemporary Art at Gwacheon, Gyenggi-do. After almost one and hour journey Ji Hyo arrives at the location. She can see all the Running Man crew are busy with their preparing, the filming will be start another half an hour. Ji Hyo just sit in her car while waiting, the other member also yet to arrive. Then one by one luxury car arrives that bring along a celebrity passenger inside. Seeing that, Ji Hyo go out from her car and walks toward the other male member who already meet each other.

“Hi Oppas, Joong Ki, Kwang Soo. It’s a nice weather today”

“Oh, our pretty lady has come. I think Jong Kook will not come today since he just have his surgery right? Since all are here, let’s go inside the Musuem” the National MC says lead the others to the filming location.

But then, suddenly one black car arrives.

“Eh, it’s Jong Kook hyung’s car. He comes today” Ha Dong Hoon said in amaze and then runs toward the car to approach the passenger inside. Gary follows him behind. With the intense feeling, both of them hug the muscular man once he goes out from the car. “Hyung!!”

Ji Hyo who is nearby with the other four is watching at them with a smile in her face. She can see the closeness of the three, even though Kim Jong Kook always scolding them in the filming in real life they are good to each others, Jong Kook just do it in the filming, it’s just for a show since it is his image in Running Man. She already knows him more than he knows her.

Jong Kook amaze receives the hug from both his dongsaeng. He never imagines receiving the warmest welcome from them. Inside him he feel thankful to God for let him still alive and meet those wonderful people around him. He can feel the loves and he promises himself to always be a great friend and a great brother to them.

The three of them walking together toward the other members who is standing nearest and Jong Kook can see the face that he being thinking of. The women face who had come to his dream with the sorrow face, with a tear in her eyes. But, she looks happy today; having her brightly smile like always and somewhat Jong Kook feel relieves for that. He feels stupidity in him for believe a dream, a mind play.

************

 

SBS Broadcasting Centre

September 20, 2010

 

“Cut…Okay good, let’s take a rest before we proceed to the next stage. Anyone wants to do the slate”

Kwang Soo comes forward to do the slate, but Jae Suk faster than him.

“Hye, Hyung. Why you interrupt me?”

“Hahaha, first come first serve, all need is the good timing” the National MC said mockingly.

 

Ji Hyo who is taking a rest sits together with Haha.

“Haha sunbaenim, after this is the bell, hide and seek right?” I’m sure today we will be win”

“Hehehe don’t bluffing here, Ji Hyo-shi. Can you escape from Jong Kook hyung?”

“I’m sure I can, I know my own way to hinder him and you all”

Not long after Gary come and join them.

“Wah, I didn’t know you two have become close. Can I join in?”

“Ah hyung, don’t be jealous. We just have a simple chit chat. You’re most welcome”

 

Jong Kook who is watching his two dongsaeng and Ji Hyo take a rest together feel interested to join in. They can see how the three of them become so closed, they talk, laugh and sometime bickering to each other. Slowly he walks to them.  

“Hyung, this lady said she can win us today. She say she has the way to hinder us from capture her”

Hearing that, Gary who was still standing sits beside Haha.

“Really Ji Hyo-shi, may I know what it is” Gary asks with the sweet tone.

“It’s a secret”  

“Can’t you share with us Ji Hyo? Don’t you afraid with Jong Kook Hyung?” mocking Ha Dong Hoon recall how afraid her and the others against the Sparta.

“Yeah, I’m afraid of him. Seeing his body already give me shrink and seeing he being nice to me is like giving me a goose bump” Ji Hyo reply didn’t realize her word has hurt one man who is just standing behind Gary. Without them noticed, slowly Jong Kook turn his body and return to his previous place with a sad face.