Chapter 6 : I’ll forget, I’ll erase

Twist of Fate

 

Song Ji Hyo’s home : Ilsan

August 26, 2010

 

KIM JONG KOOK HAS EMERGENCY BACK SURGERY

‘Jong Kook Oppa has an emergency back surgery?!’ Ji Hyo startled when she reading the news in the net. ‘Oh that why last Monday he said he is not well, he will has the surgery tomorrow. I hope his surgery successful’. Ji Hyo prays hard for his idol, sometimes she shake her head when she thinking something bad might happen to this man who had captured her heart.

‘I want to give message to him, but I didn’t have his phone number. Wait, can I just ask it from Joong Ki or Kwang Soo, but what would they think? I don’t want them to know my feeling to Jong Kook Oppa, especially Kwang Soo he likes to frame me. If they know I can’t face Jong Kook Oppa anymore, well it’s just one sided love’ Ji Hyo keeps mumbling to herself thinking what she needs to do. She really want to give encourage message to him but she just don’t know how. To get help from the others, she just feel ashamed, when thinking about her one sided love she feel sad in her heart. ‘Aish, Jong Kook Oppa never had feeling for me’

Ji Hyo lying blankly in her bed and keep thinking of Kim Jong Kook. It’s already past midnight but she just can’t feel asleep, thinking of the man who is going to have his surgery tomorrow really make her worries. In her mind, she wants to visit Jong Kook but her schedules are too tight for tomorrow and the day after. Being a celebrity, sometimes she also didn’t have time for herself, even she can’t have a quality time with her family. Luckily she still leaves with her family, so they can meet each other every day. Thinking of that, she never feel regret even though she had to travel an hour everyday from her home to Seoul. It’s already 2 a.m but Ji Hyo still can’t sleep, she closed her eyes trying to sleep but her mind keep thinking this one man.

“Unnie, unnie wake up. It’s already 9 a.m didn’t you have filming today” her sister Cheon Seong-Na wake her up. Ji Hyo still feel sleepy, even she didn’t know when did she sleeps last night. But she needs to be preparing for a work now or she will be late. 

 

 

 

Kwan Ahk Goo Chung Ryong Dong Kangnam Choice Hospital

August 27, 2010

 

Jong Kook will have his back disk surgery today. Yesterday, after his surgery news broadcast one by one his friends send a message to him to give him support, there also all 6 male Running Man’s cast. But, Jong Kook still didn’t feel satisfied, he keep scrolling his handphone and waiting for the message from this one person.  ‘Why she didn’t message me? Oh wait; I didn’t have her number as well as she didn’t have mine. What I’ve being thinking?’

His surgery is schedule at 10.00 a.m today and thinking of it, he feels nerve in his mind. Many bad things keep capturing in his head, even he can’t sleep last night when thinking of it. Due to the nerveousness he also didn't feel hungry eventhough he didn't eat anything last night. The doctor also has asks him to fasting starting midnight  to avoid him from vomit during anesthesia. 

“Kim Jong Kook-shi you’re in good condition, your Blood Pressure also in normal stage. We will take you to the surgery room now” his doctor said after the last check-up before the operation.”Nurse Lee, please help him to change into the operation wardrobe”

and changes to the operation wardrobe, Jong Kook lies back to the bed and the doctor asks the nurse to bring Jong Kook to the operation room.  The operation will be held according to the schedule.

“Can I meet with my family first?” Hearing that the doctor nod and asking the nurse to call his entire family member.

“Ah-dul please be strong, eomeoni will always here for you. Everything will be alright” his mother grabs his hand to give some courage to him. Kim Jong Kook may look grow and matured now, but in her eyes he still like her small child that needs a care. Between his two sons, Kim Jong Kook is more indulgent since he is the youngest one especially toward her. He may look strong but actually he is sensitive inside, he is easy to get sulky. The mother gives her younger son a kiss in his cheek to calm him down and to ease all the nerve his suffering right now. 

“Eomeoni, Abeoji, Hyung, hyung-soo, please pray for me” Jong Kook said before the nurse pull his bed to the surgery room. In the surgery room, the anesthetic doctor give a sedative to him and Jong Kook feel sleepy in sudden. Before he closed his eyes and collapsed, he pray for the last time and his heart saying “Ji Hyo-yah, please pray for me”

 

*******************

 

Kangnam area

One beautiful lady just come out from the elevator and walks towards her car in basement level, she look so tired but still can give a warm smile to the others whom she pass by to. Sleepy come in her head, since last night she didn’t have an enough sleep either. Feeling bored she turn on the radio in her car and one familiar voice appear “han namjaga-isso nol nomu saranghan, han namjaga isso saranghae maldo mo-tha-nun”, hearing the voice she feel pump up in her heart, all her tiredness and sleepy just move away. She sings along, and her head slowly capture the face of the sweet voice. The handsome face of him, a perfect body figure of him, a unique voice of him, a sweet smile of him and everything of him that has buried deep inside in her heart and mind, everything of him is so perfect to her. Ji Hyo glare the watch in the dashboard, ‘It is 6.00 p.m, still early why not I visit him’

 

Along her journey to the hospital, Ji Hyo stops by to the floweriest and she picks a mixture of white and pink carnation that resemble of her message of good luck to him, her sweet and innocent love and a sign of he’ll be in her mind and heart always. 

 

In the hospital, with a humble Ji Hyo walks to reception area since she didn’t know where Jong Kook’s room was. Looking her face, straight away the receptionist known her and told the way to Jong Kook’s room. Since Kim Jong Kook is a public figure and as a part of security, his manager had informed the receptionist to take note the entire visitors that come to visit him.

 

In front of Jong Kook’s private room, Ji Hyo feels hesitant to enter. Somewhat she feels tense in herself to face this man. With a deep breath, she open Jong Kook’s door room and in her own eye she see one beautiful woman sit beside him, held his hand with a love and care face. Ji Hyo not dare to see it anymore, she can feel the sad and her broken heart and tears almost come in her eyes. Recklessly, she run away and drops the bouquet of carnation that she buys before in front of his room.  She just ran away and didn’t notice a guy who she runs into with looking at her with a curious face. She burst her cry in her car, her mind is blank and she keeps shake her head when the scene keep capturing in her mind. She wants to sweep away the scene from her memory along with her deep feeling to the man. ‘He already had a girlfriend, who am I to be with him’