Chapter 31 : Letter

Twist of Fate

October 9, 2012

Asian Culture Complex

 

“Jong Kook-ah it’s a pity that we loose today” Suk Jin said after he come to Jong Kook who is taking his rest. “Ne hyung, but it’s all based on luck. If its go with strength I bet we will win”

“Yeah, with you and Ji Hyo there, but I need to eliminate first or else the race will not be started” reply Suk Jin and received a laugh by them. “Anyway, Jong Kook-ah is there anything between you and Ji Hyo?”

Jong Kook in his drink chocking when hear the question “Me and Ji Hyo? A-ni there is nothing between us, we are friend” reply him after clear out his throat. “But your treat to her is different, there also her. Both of you look really closed like…like a couple. Don’t you have feeling to her and since she already breaks up why don’t you confess to her like what Gary done”

“A-ni Hyung, we just a closed friend, we are family she like a sister to me and I’m like her brother. ” Jong Kook still denied while tries to holding his fast heart beat now. “Gary had confessed to her, I don’t know about that. Who told you?” a nerve sound hear in his word

“Mweh, you don’t know about this? Regarding Gary issue want to leave Running Man, beside of his reason to focus more on his carrier as singer, one of the reason also because Ji Hyo. After Ji Hyo break up with his boyfriend, Gary had confess to her afraid someone might grab her again but Ji Hyo rejected him” the old man keep talks didn’t realize his word has given some hope to the Commander.

“Omo, I really don’t know about this? Why Gary didn’t tell me?” Jong Kook ask again while brush his hair wondering in his mind; usually Gary will tell his problem to him. “Maybe because he doesn’t want to burden you with his problem since you are busy with your album. Anyway I’m also hear it from Jae Suk, Gary didn’t tell anybody just him” Hearing the word some relief come in Jong Kook mind. “Okay Hyung, I walk first. Need to meet the PD”

After meet up with the PD, Jong Kook walks to some place outside the building where someone already waits him there. “Ji Hyo-yah, have you waited me long. Sorry I met the PD before” said him and then take a sit beside her. “A-ni Oppa, I also just reach here. Why you need to meet me?”

“Nothing I just want to meet you because I already miss you” Jong Kook blunt speak in his slumber which make Ji Hyo surprise with his word and blush. “Oppa, what are you talking about?. Don’t try to tease me” she rebuke; the redness can be seen on her cheek. “Hahaha, why are you blushing? Okay I just want to give you this” Jong Kook said and then take out one present wrap in red from his bag.

“A present for me, for what? My birthday just long ago and you already gave me one. Can I open it?” she questioning while looks to the present in her hand. “Emm, just a present to the closed friend of mine, just a token of appreciation” he reply before he continue “A-ni, please open it after you reach home”

“Ji Hyo-yah, it’s already late. Let’s go back home” They walks together to the parking lot where their driver already waits them there.

 

*******

 

Song Ji Hyo’s room

After reaching her room, sit on her bed in eager Ji Hyo unwrap the present; where she received Jong Kook’s current album. Then, she takes the CD, plays it in her Home Theather and his first song ‘Thinking of You’ appears in her room. Enjoying his song and his beautiful voice, Ji Hyo lying on her bed and take the album back and her finger rub to Jong Kook’s face on the album cover and imagine like she touch his face. ‘Oppa, you look so handsome’ before she give her kiss there.

Then, she opens the booklet of his album lyric; read the lyric inside and look his photo at the other page beside the lyrics. From one page to one page she looks through the album until reachs at the center of the booklet where she found one envelope stick there. Slowly she pulls out the envelope without destroy the album and read the letter inside.

 

Ji Hyo-yah,

Did you remember this song that once you had asked me for who did I made this song during my recording at your company? During that time I just smile and didn’t reply to you and you begging me in your sullen face and leave the recording studio. Sorry I cannot reply to you during that time, I feel shy to tell you that I made the song for you… for you Ji Hyo-yah, my pretty Song Ji Hyo.  I just received the first copy of my album yesterday and I want you be the first to hear this song.

Then Ji Hyo take back the album and read the song and the lyrics; its So Pretty song and she reminiscene their memory 4 months ago before she continue reading the letter. She can feel her heart throbbing.

My pretty Ji Hyo,

I know I’m not good enough in express my feelings but I can’t hold it anymore. My heart beat so fast whenever you with me, I feel anger and jealous when seeing you with other men but I feel I’m in lost when I miss you. I don’t know since when I’ve this feelings but I think I’ve falls in love with you.

My loveable Song Ji Hyo,

With me who is lot of lacking, I can’t promise you a lot but I’ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be your vitamin and medicine, I’ll be your hero and I’ll always be there for you.  I know I’m not perfect but can you be the one who complete me? If I sick can you be my vitamin? If I sad can you make me laugh? I don’t ask much just you always by my side is enough for me because you’re my everything.

My everything Cheon Seong Im,

Meeting you was a fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you is beyond my control and I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Maybe you not my first but can you be my last and I know I still fall for your everyday.

Baby, could you be my forever love and complete the lacking me? Take your time to answer me and I’ll always wait for you.

The lacking me,

Kim Jong Kook

 

A tear drop from Ji Hyo eyes after reading the confession letter from Jong Kook, the person who she love, admire and dream loves her too. She hears ‘So Pretty’ song appears from her radio but don’t know why somehow she hesitates in her decision. 

 

p/s : Sorry, I'm not good in writing love letter but I hope it's good enough. 
What will Ji Hyo answer? Wait for the continuance on Sunday... Stay tune ^^