Chapter 16 : Memories more than love

Twist of Fate

January 25, 2011

 

“Gary sunbaenim?” said Ji Hyo before answering her phone. “Yawboseyo…”

“Hehehe. No, I’m not come back home yet. My manager still on the way to pick me up”

“It’s okay Sunbaenim, no need. I can just wait him here. You must be tired”

“No, no I’m not alone here. There someone accompanies me here” said Ji Hyo while her eyes glance to Kim Jong Kook who seems sleeping on the crouch.

“Why you need to know either it male or female?” her voice quite harsh when saying the word.

“No, no I’m not mad. Okay, okay it’s my stylish” Ji Hyo bites her own tongue while saying the word before she chuckle in her place. “Thank you Sunbaenim, okay bye”

After the call end, in the flash Ji Hyo looks at the man. ‘Aish, why Gary sunbaenim call me at this time, hope Jong Kook oppa really sleep and didn’t hear what I’m talked to. Gary sunbaenim, sorry I’m lying to you, I’ve to do it because I want to protect this man, to protect your relationship, I don’t want the same things happen again’

 

**Flashback**

November 2006

Ji Hyo just finished her works and heading to the nearest Coffee Beans to met someone there. Arrived at the Coffee Bean she stands in front of the shop while searched the person before she heard her name been called.

“Ji Hyo-yah, here” call Kim Jeong Hoon while wave his hand to attract her attention. Being called, Ji Hyo walked to Jeong Hoon and sat together with him. “One Americano please” said her to the waitress.

“Jeong Hoon Oppa, why you want to meet me here?” asked her to the Goong actor. “I want to buy jewelry for my mum for her upcoming birthday but I don’t know which one to choose. Can you accompany me; at least you can give some idea”

“Why not, I’m also can search something new for myself”

“Thank you Ji Hyo-yah, we go after this okay?”

After finished their drink, both of them headed to COEX Complex to bought jewelry for Jeong Hoon’s mother for her birthday. They are so busy choosed the jewelry and unnoticed someone was watching them from afar. While busy choosed and picked, suddenly one hand grabed Ji Hyo “Let’s go, why you with him?” Then, the man pulled Ji Hyo away from the shop.

Shocked with current incident, Ji Hyo just followed the man footstep even though she reluctant to go. The pulled in front of her is harsh; she can feel the ache in her hand. Jeong Hoon was following them from behind. “Let me go, please let me go. Oppa please let me go, my hand hurt” asked her after she noticed the man who was pulled her. Hearing that, Joo Ji Hoon stoped his walk but still grabed Ji Hyo hand.

“Ji Hyo, why are you with him? You try to cheating behind me?!” the anger Ji Hoon shouted to her. “No, no, I’m just helping him to search a present for his mother, please let me go, its hurt” begged Ji Hyo, tears already flooded in her eyes. Jeong Hoon who was slightly late, went to Ji Hoon who was still anger. “Ji Hoon-ah, please lets her go. It’s nothing between us, she just help me”

Ji Hoon who was still in his anger, let’s go Ji Hyo hand and grabed Jeong Hoon on his collar. “Hyung, she is my girlfriend, what are you doing with her? Helping you, it’s lying. You think I don’t know that you like her” Ji Hoon then ball his fist and punch Jeong Hoon on his face.

Ji Hyo screamed while watched the incident and grab Ji Hoon’s leg. “Oppa, please stop. Stop. It’s nothing between us, he just my friend. Why you like this, didn’t both of you are good friend. Mianhe, mianhe…” she begged to Ji Hoon, still in her crying. “Friend, I never have a friend like this. Let’s go Ji Hyo” Ji Hoon said before grabed Ji Hyo hand again and pulled her away. Ji Hyo can’t do anything, in force she had to follow her boyfriend. From afar she looked to Jeong Hoon who was still on the floor grabed his hurt face. ‘Mianhe Jeong Hoon oppa’

***end of flashback***

 

Jong Kook who is sitting on the crouch can hear Gary name from Ji Hyo’s mouth. ‘Gary calls her. I didn’t know both of them quite closed in real life’. Didn’t want to be notice eavesdropping, Jong Kook pretend sleeping in his place.

“No, no I’m not alone here. There someone accompanies me here” ‘Yes, Gary-ah, she not alone, I’m with her now’

“Why you need to know either it male or female?” ‘Uhhh, why her voice so harsh, Gary asks that?’ Jong Kook slightly opens his small eyes peeking the girl before he shut it back.

“No, no I’m not mad. Okay, okay it’s my stylish” ‘She lying? Why? Is there anything between them?’

Not soon after, he feels his phone vibrate in his jeans. In sudden he gets his phone and answers the call.

“Ji Hyo-yah, I really want accompany you here, but my manager already come and he quite angry right now. I go first, Mianhe”

“It’s okay Sunbaenim, just go. Don’t worry about me, my manager also will come in any minute”

In Jong Kook walks to the black car that is waiting outside he keeps questioning the real relationship between Ji Hyo and Gary. He feels jealous when thinking of it. As he enters the car, Kim Gap Jin who is sitting beside the driver shouts to him. “Jong Kook where has you been? Don’t you know we have waited you here almost an hour. Didn’t I already tell you we are waiting you here after the filming finished!”

“Sorry Gap Jin, I accompany Ji Hyo-shi. She is waiting there alone, it’s dangerous” without hiding the Commander tell the manager. “Why you didn’t inform me? So does she already go back home?” ask Gap Jin in his normal voice. “Mianhe, I’m forgot. No, she still there”

“Then, why you leave her to be there alone? Jong Kook don’t you have mind!” Gap Jin raise his voice again disappointed with the Commander. “But Gap Jin, earlier didn’t you calls and nagging me, ask me to come here as soon as possible” Jong Kook answer piss off with his manager.  “It’s because I didn’t know the truth, why didn’t you tell me earlier”

“How come I tell you when suddenly you hang up the phone before I can speak? Gap Jin, why it’s only me who is in false?” the sulky Commander reply. ‘What a bad day today’. Hearing that, Gap Jin feels sorry to Jong Kook, he not doing any false. “Mianhe Jong Kook. I didn’t know. So let’s go back now”

“Gap Jin, can we wait here until her manager come? My heart feels uneasy until I see her safely back home” ask him to his manager. “Arasso, Jong Kook” Gap Jin reply agree with him.

Almost 15 minutes they waited there before one silver car come and pick up Ji Hyo. 

 

p/s : I just put Ji Hyo conversation between her and Gary. It's all yours to think what might Gary said. ^^