Chapter 36: Don’t Leave Me

Twist of Fate

March 8, 2013

 

The girl at the beach who just about to leave the place feel stupor when she hear the rebuke from her boyfriend. Hearing the word, make her realize in her own act, she feels like just awake from the evil that being captivated in her heart but it’s too late now. The man that she love had leave the place with the sad face and she feels bad for make him like that, how selfish she is didn’t think about his heart; all this time she really happy with their love until she had thought that her boyfriend don’t mind for anything she done with Gary as it is her act on filming and she feels stupid because had doubted his love just because of that 3 phrases. Grab her phone; she press number 5 in her speed dial but the man didn’t answer the call. ‘Jagiya, mianhe’

 

March 9, 2013

JK Entertainment

 

Ji Hyo drive to the man office try to search him but he is no where to be found either his manager, Gap Jin. Meeting with the staff, she will ask them where he is but all of them shake their head didn’t know and some had say he is taking a leave. Feelings nerve she try to call him but it still unreachable since last night. The puffy can be seen from her eyes since she didn’t sleep last night and cry all day; she really regret for what she had done to her boyfriend. ‘Jagiya where are you?. Don’t be like this. I miss you like crazy, mianhe’

With her mobile phone, she then search Suk Jin number and dial it. “Suk Jin Oppa, did Jong Kook Oppa call you?” she ask once the man answer the call “Uoohhh, calm Ji Hyo-yah. Jong Kook, a-ni he didn’t call me, why?” the old man ask in curious but he hear a small cry sound from the other line “Jong Kook Oppa, he is nowhere to be found. I’ve search the gym, his office and every place he might be but I cant find him” her cry become louder after she said it. “Shhh, Ji Hyo-yah calm down. Where are you, I’ll go there”

After 15 minutes, Suk Jin arrives at the place where she found Ji Hyo still crying inside her car. Enter her car, Suk Jin pat her back to make her calm “May I know what had happen?” Then Ji Hyo told their fight yesterday in her cry before she asks “But why he mention about Gary?”

“Regarding that, maybe he talks about this” then the big brother show her Gary message Hyung, I think I want to confess to Ji Hyo again and I think she will accept it since she looks comfortable with me nowadays.  I’ve ask Jong Kook hyung but he didn’t reply to me, since you’re the oldest what do you think? Should I or not? “Like Jong Kook, I’m also not reply to him. But I think the content of his message to Jong Kook might be different since they are closed” Suk Jin add again and received a long sigh from Ji Hyo. “He had suffers a lot because of me. I’m a bad girlfriend and I think it’s better if we broke up”

“What is this Ji Hyo-yah, he is missing and now you’re thinking of break up. Don’t you love him, can you live without him? That why I said before don’t hide it anymore, just tell the other members but both of you refuse. Now, when become like this you want to break up, just what in your mind” Ji Hyo quite surprise with the long nag by this Oppa but she admit what he said is true; she think she can’t live if without Jong Kook, he has become a part of her life now. He just missing for a day and she had become crazy like this, she can’t imagine what she will be without him. Feeling stupid she shakes her head. “Ne, I think you’re right Oppa, but where can we search him?”

“Did you call the other member, might be he is with them. You know how he is right, like to seeing people who he is closed too” Then grip her phone back she text the message and send it to all the Running Man members but only the sad answers she received from them. See the sad face in her, Suk Jin take her phone and text to the members “I think this is the time you should reveal it since we need their help to search him. Let’s go I’ve text them to meet at Haha’s restaurant, just leave your car here, I’ll drive you there”

Arrives at Haha’s restaurant, from afar they can see only Jae Suk and Haha are there “We just wait here, we will enter once all of them arrives” Suk Jin explain and received a nod by Ji Hyo; she cant say anything as her heart so sad right now, all in her mind and heart are just her boyfriend. Not soon after Gary enter the restaurant together with the tall Kwang Soo.

“Ji Hyo-yah why you call us here, what the matter and where is Jong Kook?” Jae Suk asks once they enter the building. Hearing her boyfriend name being calls, Ji Hyo just take a long breath try to control her sadness but she can’t face it, a tear drop from her eyes but hurriedly she wipe it afraid the other might see it before she and Suk Jin take their sit. “Ji Hyo noona why are you wearing shade inside here?” the maknae Kwang Soo ask and without thinking he takes her sunglases which give a total shock to the members in seeing her swallon eyes. “Uoh Mong Ji what had happen here, why are you crying? Before this you had ask us where Jong Kook hyung, is there anything happen between both of you?” curious come in Gary, it’s first time for them to look Ji Hyo like this as she always show her strong image in filming.

“Jae Suk Oppa, Haha Oppa, Gary Oppa and Kwang Soo can you help me to search him, I’ve try many places that I think he will be but I can’t found him. I really want to meet him now, I’m guilty with him” she said beg to them but still try to hide what really had happen between them. “Wait..wait..wait, I can’t capture in here. You really want to meet him because you’re guilty with him and since he is nowhere to be found you ask us to seach for him but as I know uri hyung will not hiding just because a simple problem and he is easy to be forgiven, he only be like this if he need to calm himself and you with all the swollen eyes like you have cry for ages. Ji Hyo-yah what had happen between both of you?” Haha speak like a detective as he really know Jong Kook well since they had known each other for 16 years; he is the brother he respect the most.

With the burden feeling and take a deep breath, Ji Hyo circles her hand and make a fist to give her strength ‘I think this is the time’. Suk Jin who sits beside her also nods to her to give some support. “Yes, like what Haha Oppa said it really a big problem. I’ve make my mistake yesterday in doubting his love for me and it’s become worsen when Gary Oppa also had told him that he want to confess me, might be he is afraid I’ll ask for breakup. Gary Oppa I didn’t blame you since you didn’t know and sorry for keep our relationship secret for all this time” she apologize and bow to all the men in front her. “As I thought there is something between you two, but when did you two become couple and Suk Jin hyung why you hide it from us?” the National MC speak after hear her confession. “It’s 5 month ago and don’t blame Suk Jin Oppa since we had ask him to keep it a secret since we don’t want our relationship will give a burden to all of you especially Gary Oppa since we need to act like a couple on filming. Mianhe”

“Mianhe? it easy for you to say Ji Hyo-yah after you’ve give some hope to me and I can’t imagine I’ve fall in love with someone girlfriend and more worst I’ve told Hyung I want to confess you, that why he didn’t reply me since you is his girlfriend. It’s really hurt Ji Hyo-yah I feel like being betrayed!” Kang Gary  fierce suddenly, his face look really anger. “It’s okay Gary-ah just forgive them, they must have their own reason to keep it hide, just bless their relationship” the National MC grip to his shoulder to ease his feeling. “But it is hurt Hyung”

“I know, but can you imagine who is really hurt now, it’s Jong Kook. He needs to sacrifice in seeing Ji Hyo with other man every week and to give his support for both of you. Okay, let not talk about this anymore, the more important now we need to search Jong Kook. Ji Hyo-yah did you call his manager, Gap Jin?” as always the leader Yoo Jae Suk appear. “A-ni, I don’t know his number”

“I have it, I have it” the childish Haroro said and take out his mobile phone and dial Gap Jin number. “Hope he also not missing like Jong Kook hyung and know where he is” After a long wait, Gap Jin answer his call “Yawbosayo”

“Yawbosayo, hyung. Gap Jin hyung, it’s me Haha..Haha”

“Yeah Haha-yah, why you calling me” the curious can be heard in his voice.

“Hyung, sorry you’re in loud speaker now. Here we have all Running Man member, we searching for Jong Kook hyung, you know where he is?”

“Oh Jong Kook, he is not here now. He is taking his leave for 5 days, sorry I can’t reveal where he been.  Is Song Ji Hyo-shi there?” Gap Jin continues his word and asks for Ji Hyo.

“Ji Hyo comes here” Haha said and call Ji Hyo and lend his phone to her.

“Gap Jin Oppa, I’m here. Why?”

“Oh I got a message from your boyfriend. He said he is sorry for all he done and don’t worry of him. He just goes there to calm himself. Oh ya, one more he said you will be in his heart forever and will always pray for your happiness. So don’t worry Ji Hyo-shi, just give him times. The problem will be end soon”

Kim Gap Jin word really give a little relieve in Ji Hyo mind, at least she know someone is know where her boyfriend be. “Gap Jin Oppa, if you contact him tells him that I’m sorry for what I’ve done and I’ll never act like that again. Said to him I’ll wait for him here”

“Uooh, I’m like a postman now to this two lovebird. Don’t you want to say you love him?” Gap Jin joke which received a giggle from the member and a blush from Ji Hyo “Ne, please tell him that also”

“Okay Gap Jin hyung, send our regard and congratulation to him. Tell him, he owe us a treat” Haha said back after take his mobile from Ji Hyo and end the call.

 

Two days after, Ji Hyo receive one call from an unknown number and she feels like crying when hear the man voice. It is her man, her boyfriend, her One Man who is now taking his holiday at Los Angeles. “Baby, my love I miss you so much. How are you today?” and their talk continue like forever.  

 

p/s : A rather simple update but I hope it can bring a smile ^^