Epilogue

Twist of Fate

2015

 

Jong Kook was sitting alone on the crouch in the living room waiting for his wife to attend the wedding reception that they will attend. Feeling bored he then grab to the magazine on the coffee table with the beautiful lady wearing a pregnancy cloth smile happily with her husband beside at the cover page. He knows well the lady, she was Song Ji Hyo; the woman that he ever love. Still fresh in his mind, the day during her wedding time.

 

**Flashback**

At the luxury hotel hall, he does his rehearsal, when suddenly he felt one woman tap on his shoulder. “You must be thirsty, here a water for you” one waitress tapped him and gave a glass of water, without hesitated unknown the water containts sleeping pill inside he took the water and drank it after said his pleasure to the waitress and within 20 minutes he felt drowsy and sleepy came in his mind. Saw his condition, one man approached him and took him to one room and asked him to take a rest there. After a few minute he felt asleep but he only woke up when he felt the hard shake on his body and a light slaps on his face. “Kim Jong Kook-shi wake up, remember you needs to sing for the wedding”

Still felt a bit slumber, he woke up and walked to washroom to wash his face but within a second the man stopped him. “Where are you going? I think you’re fine now just need to brush your hair” and one woman approached him after get a sign from a man.  “And here your coat, let’s go” with the help from the man he wearing the coat but he feels something different with the coat. “This is not mine” but rashly the man grab to his hand and pull him to exit the room “We need to hurry, your session will be there soon”

With the man beside him, they walked together and entered the halls and from afar he could heard Chang Joo voice in his talked.

“Before we continue, I want to apologize everyone here for all the things that I’ve done. Ji Hyo-yah, Ahjussi, Ahjumma and towards one man that I think already in here somewhere behind”  All the guest turned their head to their back to searched the man that Chang Joo had refer to but continued to focused on the CEO once he continue his word “Like the theme of today wedding 'Steps to the New World’ let’s be this wedding today be the steps for me to step towards the new world, I know I’m bad person and not suitable for a good girl like you and because of that Ji Hyo-yah can you helped me to be a better person?” Chang Joo paused his word for a while once he saw Ji Hyo nodded her head a little, took a long sigh before he continue “And to be a better person, Ji Hyo-yah sorry I can’t continue this wedding and I will send you to the right person, the good man and the man who will always love you even though he will die in his love and lets me welcome the groom for today, Kim Jong Kook-shi”

He felt numb after heard Chang Joo called his name and still in his blank mind he walked at the aisle after the man beside him pushed him. In his walked he quite surprised in himself, when he found out he wore an expensive suit of tuxedo and how handsome he had been once he glanced his image at the mirror and he wonder what they had done to him while he slept before. Among the guest there, he can saw all the Running Man members, his family and her family clapped and cheered for him happily even though he can sense some of them wiped their tears. Once he arrived at the altar, Chang Joo walked towards him and said his sorry word before they hugged each other and Chang Joo took his hand and brought him towards the woman who already shed her tears and united their hand together.

“Jong Kook-shi, Ji Hyo-yah sorry for all the bad things I had done to you. I know what it never meant to be, will never meant to be and here I return it back to the right position. Ji Hyo-yah thank you for bring the happiness in my life even for a while and Jong Kook-shi thank you for make me realize what is the real love meant”

Facing each other, he wiped her tears with his warm brightly smile and said he vow word after the pledge by the minister “It’s always my dream to be one with you, slowly it become my hope when we become friend and couple, I keep praying to God so that my hope will come true and I believe one day he will granted my pray and now with you standing in front of me somewhat I can’t believe actually it really come true today. Cheon Seong Im as known as Song Ji Hyo, today I take you to be my wife, I promise you to love you without reservation, my love for you today are more than yesterday, forever we will walking in one spot and create our nostalgia together and till death do us part”

Still in her watery eyes Ji Hyo said “From the moment I saw and meet you for the first time I never knew that you’re my fate as much as I don’t know what the meaning of fate is. All this while I never believe in fate until I meet you, you make my heart to built in it and you also the one who burn it down but with my tears like a rain I will douse it before it’s become ashes and I’m glad it’s never burn in my heart but it keep burning once I see you here today. Kim Jong Kook, today I take you to be my husband, I promise you to love you without reservation, I’ll always be there for you no matter how cruel the world be and together we will standing forever as one and till death do us part”

After they spoke the wedding vow, the Best Man and the Maid of Honor came forward and brought the wedding ring and he felt shocked in saw the ring. He remembered well it’s the couple wedding ring that he liked the most and wished to had once he saw it during his searched for the engagement ring and only one person knows regarded the rings. Still in his curious faces, he turned his head towards the guest where he found Gap Jin talked and laughed together with Chang Joo and straightly he know this is their plan.

“The wedding ring is a symbol of eternity. It is an outward sign of an inward and spiritual bond which united two hearts in endless love. And now as a token of your love and of your deep desire to be forever united in heart and soul, you Kim Jong Kook-shi, may place the ringer on the finger of your bride”

Took the wedding ring with their crafted initial named at the inner of the ring, he then place the ring into her left ring finger and afterword his wife place the pair of the ring to his finger after get the permission by the minister. “And with the name of God, I solemnly declare both of you are husband and wife. Groom you may now kiss your bride” Then with their closed eyes, both of them kiss to each other with the clapped and cheered from the guest.

**end of flashback**

 

“Yeobo, yeobo. Are you day dreaming, I already prepare. Let’s go” his wife voice return him back from his past world. With his warm smile, he then put back the magazine on the coffee table and grabs her hand and pulls her towards his lap. In his back hug to her he deep his kiss on her neck where he can see the necklace that he had give two years before still lingering on her neck “I love you, Saranghae” he whisper the words on her ears.

Ji Hyo who feels a bit tickle with his husband act, turn her body and facing him “Yeobo, we need to hurry or else we will be late” and give her smooch to him. Her husband then with her still on his lap place his hand on her stomach with his smile eyes to feels their son inside her womb that expected to be born another three month. Together they walked with their interlock hand exit their luxury elite house and heading to the wedding of the man that they will not forget and be grateful in their life; Baek Chang Joo. Either it’s their fate or a twist of fate from God that they are fated together they don’t know but togetherness both of them walks facing their life journey with their happy and brightly warm smile as always.

 

-the end-

 

If they are fated to be together, even time pass by they will end up together

Dream, Hope, Pray & Believe

-kookielovelove aka shhhhhh-

 

 

p/s : Since I feel guilty with you guys here the ending of the story in hope that you will wake up in the morning & have the beautiful and nice day ever. ^^

Mianhe for making you sad and angry TT^TT

I'm still confuse in myself, the freak of thriller and detective novel like me can make this love story (and hope it's not a bored story), but anything can be done because of my love to our SpartAce, my dream, my hope they will be together, I'll always pray for them & believe one day my dream will come true... (God willing). 

Lastly, thanks for ur time reading my story ^^