Chapter 29 : Thriller

Twist of Fate

Baek Chang Joo’s room, C-JES Entertainment

 

“Ehem, what are you doing in here?” Ji Hyo can hear the familiar voice behind her. Feeling scared she turn her body with her face down looking at her shoes. She didn’t dare to face the man.

“I say what you are doing here in my office, Song Ji Hyo-shi?” the man asks again with his anger voice.
“I…I…” Ji Hyo didn’t know what she want to say, all her courage just disappear.

“Are you try to open my security box, want to steal that agreement?!” Chang Joo speaks in his range and shocked Ji Hyo. “You, just move from that side and stand there!” he speaks again and pointed to the place in front of his work desk. In the slow walks, Ji Hyo walks to the pointed place and stand there quietly, she can feels the shake in her movement, she holds her hand tightly to hidden the shake in her hand. In her standing, she can see Baek Chang Joo walks to her place before and open the security box and take out the blue file inside.

“Hahaha, you think I’m that stupid. I already can sense one day this thing will be happen. For you information, I has change the password” Chang Joo said in his elated voice. “Are you really want this agreement that much, do you really want to execute the agreement?!” asking him while showing the file in front of Ji Hyo.  “It’s wont happen, I will not end this. You will forever be mine Hahahaha” he adds in his long laugh and leave Ji Hyo in frightened.

“But, since you really wanted it don’t worry I give you a chance. Here, you can see it for the last time” Chang Joo said in his loud voice and open up the file before his anger voice appear again.

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, where is the agreement?!”

Ji Hyo who is in her standing starled when hear the anger voice from the man. “I don’t know, I don’t know” reply her and shake her head with her blank face. But the man can’t accept her answer and runs to her and grab her wrist tightly. 

“Where is the agreement? Where it is?” said him again and shows the file in front of Ji Hyo which the agreement had been replace with a piece of paper with the doddle of ‘Merong’ inside. “I don’t know, Mr. Baek. It’s hurt” Ji Hyo said again in her crying struggle to free herself from his grip, she can feel the pain in her hand.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you have it, where it is? I won’t free you until you give me the agreement back!” Chang Joo loud his voice and tightern the grip. “It’s hurt Mr. Baek. I don’t know” Ji Hyo speak again and with her strength she raise her hand and bite Chang Joo hand. Feels hurt Chang Joo unties his grip and push Ji Hyo to the crouch in front. Then, he goes to Ji Hyo with his hand on the air want to slap her. “You, son of !”

 

********

 

“You son of !” Chang Joo’s stand if front of Ji Hyo and want to slap her when someone grab his hand. “Baek Chang Joo-shi, what you want to do with her?”

Ji Hyo who is on the crouch with her eyes closed opens her eyes back when he hear the familiar voice and she can’t believe when she see the man figure in front of her. She pinch herself thought she has a dream.

“It’s not your problem; this is between me and her. You don’t mess with our problem” Chang Joo said reply back to the man and try to escape from the man grip but he is too strong for him to handle. “Baek Chang Joo-shi, her problem is also my problem. Ji Hyo-yah move from there and stand behind me”

“Kim Jong Kook-shi, who are you to interfere with me. This is between me and her; I can do anything to her since she is my girlfriend and let me go” Chang Joo said after he sees Ji Hyo running and hiding behind the man. “Hahahaha, she is your girlfriend? It’s fake Chang Joo-shi” add Jong Kook leave Chang Joo in the astonish face.

“How you know? Song Ji Hyo is you telling him?!” Chang Joo said in his shouting. “Uhh, don’t shout we are not deaf to hear what you said. A-ni, she never tells me I know by myself and are you searching for this?” Jong Kook said sarcastically and shows the agreement in his hand.

“How you get that? Give me the agreement” Chang Joo shock when he see the agreement in the Commander hand. “Give you, never be. Ji Hyo take this agreement and rip it” the Commander said and hand the agreement to Ji Hyo.

RIPPPPPP… the sound of the paper being tore appear in the room.

“HAHAHAHAHA” Chang Joo laughs after see the paper being ripped. “Hahahaha, I don’t know how stupid you are, the Commander?  Huh, you’re not with your brain like this?”

“What are you saying and why are you laughing?” Jong Kook pisses off with his act grab to Chang Joo in his collar.  But Chang Joo keeps laughing.

“Just let go of me, you . Do you think by ruin the agreement you can save her, wanna be her Hero that much. You’re stupid, you’re not safe her but you ruin her life. This agreement ruin, her carrear also DOOM! Hahahahaha”

Baek Chang Joo words give astound to Jong Kook. He then lets go of his hand and sit at the crouch beside Chang Joo with his face down and brushs his hair.

“Hahahaha, are you regret now Kim Jong Kook?  Now you’ve ruin your precious princess career. Wanna to fight with me, hahahaha never ever be. Song Ji Hyo-shi, thanks to your precious Superman your carrer is doom now. HAHAHAHAHA”

“HAHAHAHAHA….”